Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hallo from South Africa

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hallo from South Africa Empty Hallo from South Africa 23rd January 2020, 5:41 am

Andre Jordaan

Hi guys,

My name is André.... Obviously, and I am from South Africa. I dont own a GTI-R but I do own a 1.6 N14 Pulsar but over here we call the sedan a Sentra and the hatchback like mine, a Sabre.

Anyway, I need some technical advice and there are no active forums in RSA so I though I'd give this one a whirl..

2Hallo from South Africa Empty Re: Hallo from South Africa 23rd January 2020, 6:33 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi mate!

Welcome to the forum! Always welcome here Smile

3Hallo from South Africa Empty Re: Hallo from South Africa 23rd January 2020, 8:38 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum

4Hallo from South Africa Empty Re: Hallo from South Africa 18th June 2020, 10:34 pm

shroom

shroom

Welcome good to see people from so far away with the same love for the Pulsar :-)

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum