Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police stop

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Police stop Empty Police stop 20th August 2019, 7:24 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Police pulled up behind me today in an unmarked X5 at work, did all there checks on me nothing come through only I've got a shotgun license and asked if its in the boot of the car lol

They said they stopped me as I was going abit quick down the road but mainly the car being too loud haha Laughing what's wrong with 400bhp GTR haha Twisted Evil anyways had a little chat they were OK with me TBF and they liked the car so just said " keep your foot off abit"

Trouble is now gotta watch me back don't want to get stopped again Rolling Eyes

2Police stop Empty Re: Police stop 20th August 2019, 8:41 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

At least it sounded like they were alright cops. Custom shotgun holder in the R? Laughing

3Police stop Empty Re: Police stop 21st August 2019, 3:14 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

There not bad round here unless you really doing illegal stuff...

4Police stop Empty Re: Police stop 22nd August 2019, 1:51 pm

shroom

shroom

BEBB GTIR wrote:There not bad round here unless you really doing illegal stuff...

What useless wankers I wonder what they do at any of the local car shows stop hundreds of old cars. Just because yours is old and different they though hey let's pester him.

Useless, bet if stuff got nicked off your farm they would do sweet fuck all but trying to drive to work...

5Police stop Empty Re: Police stop 22nd August 2019, 4:02 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Maybe right Tom, which is why prevention is the best for the farm.

Tbf it's the 1st time I've spoken to the police in all 14 years of driving so must be doing something good haha

6Police stop Empty Re: Police stop 22nd August 2019, 5:11 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Sawn off shotgun in the umbrella holder? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum