Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

News on the Essex meets

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News on the Essex meets Empty News on the Essex meets 22nd November 2012, 9:36 am

TurboTom

What's happening with these now?

2News on the Essex meets Empty Re: News on the Essex meets 22nd November 2012, 11:49 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

last i heard pete was gonna sort out a meet where we had some brekkie then go for a blast round the lanes somewhere but no one seemed that bothered (time of year maybe)

funnily enough i was thinking the other day about having a pre-christmas meet up 'meal/curry with a few beers' but it wont work as peoples still gotta drive to where ever
unless anyone doesnt mind of course.....maybe bring your wives g/f and let them drive haha Basketball

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3News on the Essex meets Empty Re: News on the Essex meets 22nd November 2012, 11:54 am

TurboTom

Going for a blast round the lanes would be awesome with a crew of pulsars. Bob doesn't have to include beers lol! + At a meal full of Lads talking about cars, i am sure most peoples partners would rather be sat at home painting their nails or whatever they do :O I'd be up for a lunch n a drive on a Sunday or something?

4News on the Essex meets Empty Re: News on the Essex meets 22nd November 2012, 5:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sorry lads, but as Bob said i was trying to rally people for another meet but not many seemed bothered about it so i put it off for a while, that and trying to sort things out at home with family issues Rolling Eyes
Ill try and organise a xmas meet whether it for brekkie or a spot of turkey, gravy and beer Laughing

5News on the Essex meets Empty Re: News on the Essex meets 23rd November 2012, 11:46 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

Well I'm happy to meet any time on a weekend

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum