Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HI!!! NEW MEMBER!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HI!!! NEW MEMBER! Empty HI!!! NEW MEMBER! 18th August 2018, 4:21 pm

Turbofinger

So a friend of my brother, gave him a GTiR, My brother moved back to America, he told his friend "Give that car to my brother" so now I have a Nissan Pulsar GTiR uhm, it's in pretty good shape. I really like it, I wanna make friends with you guys. how do I send a pic on this forum?

2HI!!! NEW MEMBER! Empty Re: HI!!! NEW MEMBER! 18th August 2018, 7:04 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey, welcome to the club.
Wish someone would give me an R! How cool is that and a bit sureal. What you got planned for it? Very Happy

If you click icon 3 places to the left of the youtube icon, you should be able to select file>send file>insert file to get your pics up.

3HI!!! NEW MEMBER! Empty Re: HI!!! NEW MEMBER! 18th August 2018, 7:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ... Your very luck to acquire an r especially if it's in good nick also ....

4HI!!! NEW MEMBER! Empty Re: HI!!! NEW MEMBER! 19th August 2018, 6:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate, very lucky being given an R! Lots of info here and any questions you have just ask away Smile

5HI!!! NEW MEMBER! Empty Re: HI!!! NEW MEMBER! 23rd August 2018, 8:36 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum