Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats happening???

+9
nomad
Gostek
johnny gtir
Cosmic73
toaster55
Welling_AL
ROB_IOW
mike74
gtir_woody
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 18th August 2018, 7:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I have a fitbit wich monitors my heart rate I've got a bp machine aswell ... Yeah I had a ECG got hospital Monday afternoon to do a treadmill test whatever that entails guess on the treadmill with a ECG machine hooked up so will have to see what that brings up ....

27Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 19th August 2018, 6:00 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hopefully they can sort you out mate and the results gives you some answers

28Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 19th August 2018, 6:55 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

gtir_woody wrote:
Ryaneg6freak wrote:I haven't done a damn thing since I'm stuck in Africa, and the next time I go home for vacation I have to move 4 states over, so I'll be too busy to work on my Pulsar. I did buy another one though lol.  Have to drive up to canada at some point and go get it.

Busy times for you! Congrats on getting another one, what’s the plans for it ?

I'm going to put it back together (it's in a million pieces) then give it to my step son when he's old enough to drive, because he's left handed, it will be perfect for him.  As you can see, it's a sunroof model, but I'm missing quite a few things, mainly the entire dashboard.  Look at those rear turrets though!!!  I will need front and rear bumper covers, and a Dash, at the very least ( I have a pair of black front fenders)

Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-110
Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-210
Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-310
Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-410
Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-510
Whats happening??? - Page 2 Tj1-610

29Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 21st August 2018, 10:06 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Welling_AL wrote:
ROB_IOW wrote:I've bought another vehicle  .. thast 7 I own now that are All taxed and insured.  

what have you got in your fleet then Rob ? 7 motors is a healthy collection !

Plan's are to try and use the T4 for weekends away ..
Getting a respray over winter ..

Current vehicles in Fleet are

NISSAN PULSAR GTIR
MITSUBISHI EVO IV
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO
PEUGEOT 306 CABRIOLET
FORD KUGA ST
VW T4 CAMPER
MERCEDES SPRINTER

30Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 21st August 2018, 12:40 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

ROB_IOW wrote:
Welling_AL wrote:
ROB_IOW wrote:I've bought another vehicle  .. thast 7 I own now that are All taxed and insured.  

what have you got in your fleet then Rob ? 7 motors is a healthy collection !

NISSAN PULSAR GTIR
MITSUBISHI EVO IV
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER  PRADO
PEUGEOT 306 CABRIOLET
FORD KUGA ST  
VW T4 CAMPER
MERCEDES SPRINTER

A real mix there !
I always wanted a 306 Gti6 - still look now - but no room for another toy
Just looking at some of the other Pugs online - a 205 dimma for £20k......
Hope our R's reach that level one day !

31Whats happening??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats happening??? 23rd August 2018, 8:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I got myself a T4 but I'm looking to convert mine into a day/camper van. Haven't touched the R for months Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum