Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats this then?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats this then? Empty Whats this then? 24th September 2013, 4:48 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Whats this then? Null_zpsa251d064
I know it alters the fuel i think across the range but how do i set it up? It was on the car when i bought it

2Whats this then? Empty Re: Whats this then? 24th September 2013, 4:51 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

That's the first generations apexi air fuel controller, I'm sure you can download the manual of the net.the new ones are the blue screen ones like the avcr

3Whats this then? Empty Re: Whats this then? 26th September 2013, 1:52 am

danr

danr

bin it.. Wink
alters fueling per revs iirc, 'fools' the ecu AFR reading (dicks about with the voltage before it gets to ecu).. ie. rich or lean, very basic,.. and i'd get a wideband lamda/gauge before doing anything with it imho.

4Whats this then? Empty Re: Whats this then? 26th September 2013, 9:21 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep as dan said above

old skool piggyback, ok in its day but people boogering around with these and not knowing what afr's actually were blew up many an engine.
you cant be doing stuff like that without a wideband fitted or some sort of det control or its a surefire way to blow your lump up

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Whats this then? Empty Re: Whats this then? 27th September 2013, 12:00 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

If i get a wodeband am i right in assuming ill need another female thread ( nut) welding into my exhaust?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum