Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

its all happening today lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1its all happening today lol Empty its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 6:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

got around 10 police cars parked up in front and behind our unit, police helicopter and everything

the unit that backs on to ours has been busted big time by the ol bill
theres all sorts of weird and wonderfull plants walking past our unit, seems he had a marijuana factory there  flower Laughing 

'I know nothing' as manuel would say on fawlty towers,

there still there ripping the place apart  Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 6:35 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Lol I bet it's like the day of the triffids with all those unusual plants floating back and forth Laughing

Looks like somebody's lost out on a lot of money, I bet there was some dollars worth in there.
There's people doing it everywhere now days, there's just so much money in it and it's easy money, they're all at it!

3its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 6:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its not so much the plants its also the lighting set up costs a fortune enough to buy a well specd pulsar  for just a smallish set up ....

4its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 6:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I knew what he had in there well over a year ago when I built the engine build room upstairs as had to put a few steels up but knocked a hole clean through his wall and there it all was staring me in the face, I thought aaah hes growing a jungle for pandas with bamboo shoots and everything  Laughing 
they wasn't there at the time so I just posted a note through the hole and told him to come see me and had a little chat with him so was all sorted and forgotten with

but someones obviously dobbed him in to the ol bill, probably where a deals gone wrong or something

im just about to leave and there still here ripping stuff out must have been a few quids worth in there lol

5its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 6:59 pm

I can set the lights up for the plants and have been asked in the past if I can do it also been asked if I can rig a meter up... I didn't do it but the money they offered was worth thinking about.

Sounds like you have had an entertaining day Robert bet your happy you put that unit in someone else's name now Wink

6its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 7:07 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I think setting up the lights and everything is all legal as long as your unaware of what they intend to do with it because you can grow legal plants with the same method and people do it a hobby but rigging the meter is definitely going to land you in the shit lol but to be fair your best to keep away from anything like that but all the growing kit it's totally legal it's just when you put the whacky baky in it that's when it becomes a crime lol

7its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 7:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its not illegal to buy seeds either its only putting them into soil is the illegal part .... to be fair its big money  so you can understand the attraction and cant blame them supply and demand  Wink

8its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 7:34 pm

If it gets you a gtr an a nice missus why the hell not...

9its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 8:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:

Sounds like you have had an entertaining day Robert bet your happy you put that unit in someone else's name now Wink

now then david  drink 

10its all happening today lol Empty Re: its all happening today lol 4th February 2014, 8:18 pm

It best not be in my name!!

I was going to give you a ring today but I thought I bar not as I was knee deep in shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum