Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any idea wot this wire was for

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any idea wot this wire was for Empty Any idea wot this wire was for 14th May 2018, 8:19 pm

boyciegtir325

Anyone know wot this wire is for, car has no faults that I know of, could it be an old air conditioning connection as I have it removed ?

Will try and upload a bastard photo up, I always struggle with this !!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/79/25/75/img_1810.jpg

2Any idea wot this wire was for Empty Any idea wot this wire was for 14th May 2018, 8:20 pm

boyciegtir325

Could this be my old air conditioning wire ? It's just to the right of the Oil / air separator which I have removed temporarily.

Thx in advance

Now for the bastard photo that I struggle to upload !!!

Any idea wot this wire was for Img_1811

Last edited by boyciegtir325 on 14th May 2018, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Any idea wot this wire was for Empty Re: Any idea wot this wire was for 14th May 2018, 8:26 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Factory boost control solenoid

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

4Any idea wot this wire was for Empty Re: Any idea wot this wire was for 14th May 2018, 8:28 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I think that may be the plug to the original boost solenoid which I'm guessing has been removed as you have an aftermarket one

* Doh! Mike beat me to it

5Any idea wot this wire was for Empty Re: Any idea wot this wire was for 14th May 2018, 8:34 pm

boyciegtir325

Thanks, car runs fine so not too worried, will wrap it up and make it look a bit prettier.

Excellent service as usual, thx again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum