Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior

+4
shroom
nomad
Ryaneg6freak
Daveymeladdy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior Empty Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior 25th March 2018, 5:22 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior Bd74b410
I’ve never actually seen an image anywhere of the phase 1 & 2 interiors sat side by side, so took the opportunity to put one out there...

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

isn't it pretty much just the seats and steering wheel and some other minor plastics?

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

That’s quite a large discussion To list all the differences, but yeh there were quite a few changes. Some better than others. Just thought I would take a snap of both seats

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It's still good to see even for just a reference...

shroom

shroom

Phase 2 is poor no umbrella and ugly seats not that I'm biased as I have a phase 1 like

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I prefer phase 1, like the look of seats more that’s for sure

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I prefer to strip it all out throw in a bucket seat and have it light weight

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

johnny gtir wrote:I prefer to strip it all out throw in a bucket seat and have it light weight

Well said Laughing

shroom

shroom

johnny gtir wrote:I prefer to strip it all out throw in a bucket seat and have it light weight

Or re phrase to buying 5 sets of bucket seats then never having time to do anything with them lol

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Extra seats laying around is good for when your mates come over for beers and hang in your garage giving you shit for the lack of progress on your car Laughing

11Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior Empty Re: Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior 27th March 2018, 11:18 am

DC313

DC313

What are the cross over dates in production between the phase 1 and 2?

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Interesting point... when I swapped them over, there was a cable on the bottom which connects to the seat belts. The drivers side one had 4 cables, but the phase 1 seat only had 2, so I had to swap the seat belt buckles over and retain the phase 2 seat belt buckle for the drivers side. No idea why it had 4 wires

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

shroom wrote:

Or re phrase to buying 5 sets of bucket seats then never having time to do anything with them lol

You know me to well currently at 3 sets tho mate

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You didn't get the nickname Johnny the hoarder for nothing yoursofunny

15Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior Empty Re: Difference between phase 1 & 2 interior 29th March 2018, 12:50 am

splmum

splmum

Look here, swags of silly question answers
https://www.gtiroz.net/info/gtir-production/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum