Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spot what's wrong with this picture

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Spot what's wrong with this picture 27th January 2018, 8:52 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Spot what's wrong with this picture 27067010

Well there is something I wouldn't mind to do/have...

2Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 28th January 2018, 1:22 am

mike74

mike74

a VTA cam cover? Sorry, ive been drinking rum...

3Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 28th January 2018, 1:39 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

mike74 wrote:a VTA cam cover? Sorry, ive been drinking rum...

Come on try bit harder Very Happy

Tip: both Nissan parts (or tech) but you don't see them together...

4Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 28th January 2018, 3:58 am

ducie54

ducie54

Vvl and vct

5Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 29th January 2018, 12:38 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

I’ve got it!! 1st part is the engine and second is the car. There not together  Razz

6Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 29th January 2018, 8:28 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Ricks1983 wrote:I’ve got it!! 1st part is the engine and second is the car. There not together  Razz

lol! lol!

7Spot what's wrong with this picture Empty Re: Spot what's wrong with this picture 29th January 2018, 11:05 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ricks1983 wrote:I’ve got it!! 1st part is the engine and second is the car. There not together  Razz

Good call lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum