Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

japfest whos going? and what other meets is there?

+3
shroom
Gaz GTiR
pulsarmad20
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

as title says whos going to japfest silverstone 6th of may or donington park the 30th june ?

what other meets is there this year ?

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I may well go as Donnington is literaly a 20min drive for me

shroom

shroom

Is Mike organising anything this time around? Haven't got my car sprayed yet need to hurry it along!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Retro rides at goodwood is on 19th and 20th May . Quite A few of us going to that

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah Mike will get his shit together soon.. I've already got stand at Japfest at Silverstone and I think at Doningtone too...

There is Retro Rides Weekender going on FB I need to do Post here as well...

There might be bit less shows this year as it's hard to get people to come and middle of this year I'll be very very very busy so I might not have time to organise as much as last few years.
I was thinking 1 or 2 Japshows, Retro Rides at Goodwood and Shelsley Walsh, And Rally day. I'm waiting as well for confirmation on opened dates from North Weald to do a sprint day again...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes mate keep it to a select few and hopefully numbers will be good. ( trouble is life gets busy) look at last year I said I would push all I achieved was selling my mate a R and done nothing since been working away month at a time then 2 days off then straight away again and paying bills

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Good going Mike, appreciate yours and Beta's effort.

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

I hope my cars ready to do at least one in it this year if not I’ll just come along in the shitvic Park it 5 miles away haha . But I’m kean on crossing the pond and seeing some R’s .. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum