Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any idea what this is ?

+2
pulsarmoley
Daveymeladdy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any idea what this is ? Empty Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 12:43 am

boyciegtir325

On removing the back seats I came across this, it's on the nearside....any ideas ?

Hopefully the photo has up loaded ?

Cheers.

2Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 12:45 am

boyciegtir325

bollox, how do I upload a photo ?

3Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 1:19 am

boyciegtir325

Any idea what this is ? Img_1113
Any idea what this is ? Img_1114

4Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 6:43 am

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Old Cd changer control?
I found an old aftermarket reverse sensor in my wing last week...

5Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 8:43 am

johnboy

johnboy

Daveymeladdy wrote:I found an old aftermarket reverse sensor in my wing last week...

Yes, and I put it there. Smile Smile

6Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 4:38 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I wondered if you did, did it work? I didn't even know it was there!

7Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 7:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Was there an amplifier to go with the ddpr speaker system?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

8Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 8:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The amp was built into it mate as far as I know

9Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 17th October 2017, 9:10 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Daveymeladdy wrote:I wondered if you did, did it work? I didn't even know it was there!

Did when it was put in, but had to get quite close for it to make a noise. One of your pictures of the strip down shows the aerial for it taped along the inside of the rear bumper....

10Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 18th October 2017, 7:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Don't think I've ever seen a r with reverse sensors ...

11Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 18th October 2017, 8:52 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Yes, I got this type because there are no holes to drill. Just a strip of tape inside the back bumper for an aerial and connect to reversing lights.
Invisible from the outside.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FP-Radar-Electromagnetic-Sensor-2-7m-LED-X-Auto-Reverse-Auto-Parking-/263265722093?epid=725113467&hash=item3d4bdc1eed:g:98YAAOSwVQ5Z5Luj

12Any idea what this is ? Empty Re: Any idea what this is ? 18th October 2017, 9:25 pm

boyciegtir325

was trying to work out what that was in the bumper, mystery solved !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum