Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheel alignment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheel alignment Empty Wheel alignment 8th October 2017, 5:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Do we have a thread on wheels alignments?

Getting my car done and wondering on preferred settings? I'm mainly looking for good cornering, control and grip. Its not a daily, will do a few track days in the future but mainly thrashing the mountains behind my place.

2Wheel alignment Empty Re: Wheel alignment 8th October 2017, 6:39 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

There is a one I put on years ago it was suggested by whiteline and was not far from standard.
Then there was a couple of year where people put massive changes big castor mods etc and last conversation on the topic and which I think bob even commented saying he had done lots of track days with certain setups and just a few tweeks to standard was some of his best drives and quickest times.

Unless the car was track only even then all tracks are different so what suits one don't suit another
Also a lot depends on driving style mate

3Wheel alignment Empty Re: Wheel alignment 8th October 2017, 6:41 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Don't know which one this is mind

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t86-wheel-alignment

4Wheel alignment Empty Re: Wheel alignment 8th October 2017, 8:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah I thought I remember bob posting some stuff. I'm just interested in other people's settings, keen for the rear end to not feel too loose either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum