Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isle of Wight classic car show this weekend

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Isle of Wight classic car show this weekend Empty Isle of Wight classic car show this weekend 11th September 2017, 9:25 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've contacted the guy who runs the show and sent him a few pics of my R .

He phoned me and said he would love my car on show .

Seems last entries had to be in by June unless your me !

Anyone else going to be visiting the island this weekend ?

He told me he should have 800 cars on display with cars coming from across Europe .

Its completely free of charge .
Is in Newport on saturday and on Ryde esplanade on Sunday

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I have said this a few times and never got round to it but we should sort a club stand next year. Is it much to get over mate ?

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

This time of year it's about £40 for a day return .
Coz the kids are all bank at school everything is cheaper again

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Can you remind us all next year rob and give plenty notice please I never know what will happen as yet another shit year for me but as I have said a couple of times I will get to this and next year will soon come round

If you get chance take some photos of the day please

5Isle of Wight classic car show this weekend Empty Re: Isle of Wight classic car show this weekend 12th September 2017, 11:09 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:I have said this a few times and never got round to it but we should sort a club stand next year. Is it much to get over mate ?

I've done club stan there 2 years ago I believe. It was great show I was only one Pulsar there....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum