Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

isle of wight classic car show 13th / 14th sept 2014

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'm about to send of for a car pass for my evo as i'm entering it in the car show and was wondering if any other members would like to participate
As long as it has abit of heritage or rareness etc

Cars last year varried from model T's upto focus RS's , lambo's . lotus carltons , sierra cossies , hilman imps , old rovers ,  mg's
prob 500 cars in total  

but no EVO's  no  GTIR's   no GTR's  

Anyone interested in a day out?
It's on saturday and sunday  but think i'll only be doing the sunday
isle of wight classic car show 13th / 14th sept 2014  Classic_Car_poster_14-1jpeg_zpsa1d04602

Could do the car show then have a BBQ down the beach or at my new house

http://www.iwight.com/events/eventDetails.aspx?eventId=39

Taken From a poster down the seafront in ryde
Now in its 13th Year, the famous Isle of Wight, Charity Classic Car event promises to be the biggest and best ever. Vehicles from all over the UK and mainland Europe will be attending this unique two-day show on the 13th & 14th September 2014.

Saturday 13th the show will be located at the characterful Newport Quay and all the funds raised will be donated directly to the Isle of Wight Round Table to support children in need on the Island.

Sunday 14th the show will be held on the beautiful and exotic Ryde Esplanade and all monies on this day will be donated directly to the Earl Mountbatten Hospice in Newport.

Both shows will be FREE to attend and access will be from 11am to 5.30pm.

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nobody fancy a trip out?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

still provisionally for me mate just hoping to get the car mapped early august. as always flat out at work tho

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

The rally day at castle combe is the week after .. I thought it was same weekend

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

My show Pass has just arrived. :-)

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

This has comeround quickly .

Girl racer

Girl racer