Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Many parts needed for a restoration project...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Hi All,

If anyone has these parts, do let me know, my mobile number is 07921 081951, drop me a message on whatsapp etc. Where applicable, my car is black and i live in North Kent so may be able to collect if not too far away.

+ Factory supplied spare wheel(space saver) after an origial with japanese writing on the tyre if possible
+ Factory supplied official mats / carpet (I + know these are rare!)
+ Factory supplied umbrella
+ Coolant header tank bracket which holds the tank in place by the base
+ Factory steering wheel (with GTI-R red centre)
+ Two new boot gas props (my boot doesn't stay open!)
+ Bonnet prop that holds the bonnet up, the plastic band which keeps it in place when not in use on mine has snapped leaving the prop just banging around
+ Any forge alloy tank, coolant, power steering etc
+ HKS blow of valve and all pipework required to fit to the small pipe which exits the base of the plenum.
+ Gear knob surround with plastic base that clips into position - i am after a rubber one and not the leather one
+ Orginal gear knob
+ Original jack to change tyres
+ official fog light switch that fits the dashboard next to the hazard light switch, assume these were off the nissan sunny?

Any help would be gratefully received!

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Pm sent

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

nice list you have there, im sure majority will be available off this site. Contact bob (GTI-R US) aswell.

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Thanks Woody,

I am gradually getting through the list! Have secured a few parts already so here is a revised list showing what is still required...
Car is going to GTIR Bob in the next few weeks for some work as well so I am sure he will be able to help with a lot of these things

+ Plastic trim (in black) that surrounds the drivers side rear arch
+ Internal right hand side air vent
+ Factory front 2 seats (only if in very good condition with everything working)
+ Internal drivers side pillar trim (my one has holes in it where someone has put gauges on it in the past
+ Factory fit oil catch can and both the pipes that connect to it, including the one that runs over the top of the engine
+ Factory coolant header tank
+ Forge alloy tanks (all - coolant, power steering reservoir etc) - good condition
+ Official fog light switch which I assume is off a Nissan sunny? which sits in blank next to hazard light switch
+ Rubber gear stick surround
+ factory gear stick & knob
+ Spare tyre cover (carpet)
+ two new boot gas props
+ Front bumper guard
+ Dead foot rest
+ Factory umbrella
+ Factory steering wheel
+ Factory supplied official Nissan / pulsar mats / carpet (I know these are rare!)
+ Factory supplied spare wheel(space saver) ideally want an original with Japanese writing on it
+ 16" white OZ Racing multispoke alloys (in good condition) with good tyres, I have 17's on the car and they are too big

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I have alot of the interior trim you need Inc uk spec gear gaitor ..
Give me a list of interior bits and I'll go through the garage .

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

ROB_IOW wrote:I have alot of the interior trim you need Inc uk spec gear gaitor ..
Give me a list of interior bits and I'll go through the garage .

Thanks, I'll take the rubber gear surround, PM me a cost etc?

DC313

DC313

Hi there,

I can help with the steering wheel, spare wheel, and wheel cover.

I'll drop you a PM when I have some pictures.

Cheers
Dave

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

DC313 wrote:Hi there,

I can help with the steering wheel, spare wheel, and wheel cover.

I'll drop you a PM when I have some pictures.

Cheers
Dave

Thanks Dave, look forward to hearing from you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum