Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed Empty 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed 18th March 2016, 6:17 am

Supermario66

Supermario66

Hello everyone

I just got my 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR and need a couple of things to complete it.
I live in NJ in the U.S. zip code 07801 so would need them shipped so when replying please let me know also how much it would be the shipping charges.
I'm in need of a complete set or at least the two factory original front floor mats. My Pulsar has some red interior inserts but mostly looking for Black, Grey or maybe Red that are in good condition. Looking also for a Rear Parcel Self in good condition, a steering wheel with the GTIR red logo on it, a front and rear strut bar and last a Nissan Factory umbrella.
If anyone has any of the items please pm or email how much for each item you may have and possibly some pictures and then we can arrange using PayPal the payment
Thanks everyone for any help to finish my Pulsar here in the U.S. which you don't see any around

Thanks
Vic

21990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed Empty Re: 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed 18th March 2016, 7:38 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi Mate,

Welcome to the forum, post up some pics of the car, good to see another US member Smile

Bob (GTI-R US) will more than likely have alot of the stuff you are after, send him a PM

31990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed Empty Re: 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTIR parts needed 18th March 2016, 10:11 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hiya and welcome to our forum (As said post up some info about your new car in new member section)

will reply to email you sent us a little later today (its Bob @ gti-r us btw)

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content