Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

forum, gtirus, tots motorsport....to put a few things straight

+21
mc_hawkings24
Ajay.
Ricks1983
joe gt racer
Indy
pulsarmad20
Cosmic73
Gostek
Spark plug spike
Mr B
nomad
burrows1980
BEBB GTIR
kevmc76
pulsarmoley
Stu
shroom
gtir_woody
Welling_AL
Andy Sunny Gti
GTI-R US
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

I met bob on Friday, now I was looking for a turbo and if bob wasn't a genuine person he would've said yes go ahead and buy it from me but no Bob wouldn't sell it to me for one reason and that was if I would buy a second hand turbo then God knows whether it would go bang and most importantly when. Now I'm not jumping on the bandwagon but if Bob was such a bad person then he would've just took my money straight out of my pocket. Anyway was good to meet you mate. Keep your head held high cause your a good guy and fuck the haters!!

Ajay.

Bobs always been genuine since many many years ago when I first met him even if I didn't own a pulsar I still would see him as my own genuine close friend as I trust him throughout the time iv known him for his work,as above fuk the Haters mate keep up the good work.

mc_hawkings24

Something i've noticed when dave breaks a few cars there's not much if any money to be made if you ask me may aswell break something else or sell car's as a whole. I've heard about glanza clubs having trouble with fusion aswell as skyline owners club. Can't really blame surrey rr for anything ed does as he just rents the rolling road for however long.

I also hate facebook and would love to delete it but i like the for sales sections and sometimes a laugh to read the bollocks posted

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ajay. wrote:Bobs always been genuine since many many years ago when I first met him even if I didn't own a pulsar I still would see him as my own genuine close friend as I trust him throughout the time iv known him for his work,as above fuk the Haters mate keep up the good work.

Not own a pulsar that should never be a option pulsar is for life not just X mas lol

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

johnny gtir wrote:
Ajay. wrote:Bobs always been genuine since many many years ago when I first met him even if I didn't own a pulsar I still would see him as my own genuine close friend as I trust him throughout the time iv known him for his work,as above fuk the Haters mate keep up the good work.

Not own a pulsar that should never be a option pulsar is for life not just X mas lol

+1 i like ^^

the vamp

the vamp

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/158935-car-died-dyno-my-fault-2.html

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?28452-Fusion-Motorsport-Bad-Rep.&s=c87b8895146dafe3a27bf3895f203b33

http://www.almeraownersclub.com/threads/tricked-out-almera-gti.47699/

Much much more to come

well fook me what a croc of shit from Fusion motorshite and all involved. Comments in links says it all about the con-pany and fuckers surrounding them they are a disgrace
now i know BOB and what happened with him and these morons and let me say i hope our paths never cross which was politely explained to him on phone, Dodgy Dave owes money and not surprised to hear shits hitting the fan fuck the lot of em

heres a little summin doing the rounds  shit hit the fan

forum, gtirus, tots motorsport....to put a few things straight - Page 2 Fusion10

Papajohns

Funny, it was Bob who talked me out of paying dodgy dave a visit with Mark Williams all those years ago when he bumped Mark for the turbo he bought off him and never received .

If its the same dodgy dave of course .

I bought a lot of parts off the GTIROC when I was member/owner, mainly from Bob/gtirus and never had a problem, you always went above and beyond especially with the info over the phone when I got stuck doing work on the car (bloody mani head studs)

anyway onwards and upwards Bob

ben15476

ben15476

I wouldn't usually get involved in this sort of bollocks, I have been there before with "my mates bigger than your mate" and I have seen it end very badly.

But I will show support for someone I consider a good mate. I hate blowing smoke up Bobs ass but he is a good bloke, and someone I am happy to take any of my cars to. Anyone that knows me knows I dont do things by halves so if I have the confidence to take my 40k GTR to Bob, and let him and his team work on the gearbox of all things then that should be all that needed to be said!

Fuck those children on fucking FB living their lives through their mobile phones, its fucking pathetic. They go on about how much they all know and how great they all are (or not great) but when do you ever see them out apart from in a Tesco car park playing with their bleed valves! Million brake horse power bruv innit!

Dont waste anymore time with it, natural selection will get rid of those sad cunts, roll on Germany...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum