Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gtirus

+3
gtir_pimp
Stu
pulsar23
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gtirus  Empty gtirus 22nd March 2015, 10:23 am

pulsar23

Just want to say a big thankyou to Bob!
Went to see Bob yesterday (2 hour drive) and spent
The whole day there even tho I told the Mrs I will be back when she finishes at 5 lol
Went with a list as bob suggested and got them all ticked off!! Wish I was closer although bob would need more tea bags! A long day but worth the trip.
Hopefully will be able to make the dyno day to meet some of you on here!
Cheers once again gtirus

2gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 10:56 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Good to hear of another happy customer. .. Bob is ace. Wish i was closer as i have feck all to do most days and could lend a hand stripping cars for him and doing odd jobs...

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 12:25 pm

The level of quality and customer relations bob has is far above what any of us could have expected he has been nothing short of amazing with everything to do with my project and I couldn't thank him enough !!! Think we all owe bob a good drink for his help and expertise

4gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 12:37 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

We originally built this forum as part of the gtirus experience. But it soon became clear there was a gap in the gtir scene. Where a friendly no hassle gtir site was missing. Especially one that was active.
So myself and Bob got together again and out of the darkness came this gtir specific site. Funded by Bob. And nurtured by nomad Smile
So thanks to Bob. The gtir scene also has a place to talk amongst their selves.
So not only does he sort everyone out with work on their cars and prts for their cars.
He also helps the scene :-)
The site is unbiased too! Bob dosnt use it to promote his business by ramming it down everyones throats! Hes not that kinda bloke!
He lets the members run it and use it as they want.
Not trying to arse lick here! I ask for nothing! I just know a good guy when i see one and stand by them through thick and thin!...

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 1:31 pm

pulsar23

Well said stu!

6gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 1:32 pm

Amen to that stu !!!! I love this scene and all you lot in it ! I'm so grateful for everyone who's helped me through a rough patch that's why I always do my best to help where I can can't wait till the 25th meet as I can put faces to names and sorry pulsar 23 didn't mean to thread jack hahaha

7gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 4:29 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Is pulsar 23 Danny with the black car that had the propshaft changed?

8gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 5:11 pm

pulsar23

Yes he is king

9gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 6:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep have to agree with all the above .... bob is a very nice chap indeed you the man

10gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 9:03 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Very well said guys, great site and people here, rare to find a forum that I can genuinely say is friendly and without idiot key warriors Laughing . So thanks to everyone involved thumbsup

11gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 10:22 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yes I've been a member on many forms and normally they are full of cocks ..

This site has always been friendly

12gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 22nd March 2015, 10:40 pm

pulsar23

Rob you going on the 18th or 19th to bobs?

13gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 12:11 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Cheers chaps Embarassed

Was good having a full day in the workshop yesterday and you and your bro made it all worth while with all the banter Laughing 
never got to do the Dyno run till late but that's the norm lately it seems. Cars running spot on and a damned nice car you have their too Danny Wink 

Yeah this forum is bloody good, not just saying that because it's ours as its you the members on here that make it what it is, plus the hard work of people like leighton, stu and others that are running and controlling the forum as without them the whole lot would go down the pan as I've not got time to input much since i started Torque of the South Motorsport.
I've been doing a silly amount of hours lately, been slow in getting parts advertised and sent out and general lack of time on the PC really as the tots business is growing every week so it's been a case of juggling what time I have in trying to do a bit of everything to keep the ship afloat so please be a bit patient if things aren't up to our normal standards in terms of replying to pms and with points I've made above.

One things for certain though is that the GTI-Rs got us where we are today so will always put them and their owners above anything else that comes through our doors. 
It's more than a business to me it's a way of life, when people like Danny and co go away with big grins on their faces that to me is priceless and makes it all worthwhile.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 8:06 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Pulsar 23 yes I'm going on the saturday in my evo

15gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 10:07 am

pulsar23

Ok rob was going to offer a lift but you have that sorted

16gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 10:47 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Where you going from?
We will be arriving in Portsmouth at about 9am on the saturday if you fancy a little convoy

17gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 12:58 pm

pulsar23

I could meet you at mc Donalds petersfield which you will be passin? Probably take you 20 mins from Portsmouth?

18gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 1:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

and then another 2 hours in McD Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

19gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 1:18 pm

pulsar23

GTI-R US wrote:and then another 2 hours in McD Laughing
There is alot to talk about Bob lol!

20gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 4:15 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

2 hours in McDonald's Bob .. you know me well

Send me your mobile number and will defo meet up and have a mini convoy .
Me in the evo and my mate in his almera gti

21gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 23rd March 2015, 6:36 pm

pulsar23

Pm you rob

22gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 24th March 2015, 8:29 pm

pulsar23

Cheers Bob! I have taken the screw out and alot better you the man

23gtirus  Empty Re: gtirus 24th March 2015, 10:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management