Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New brake lines straight off master cylinder no ABS!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oli-R

I'm trying something new, I've had pirtek make me brake lines to fit straight off master cylinder to do away with crapy abs and just have pure braking. I had master cylinder which was letting by so I cracked it in half to check the pistons inside we're same size therefore allowing me to have equal fluid distribution to back and font. So off master cylinder the top outlet is feeding front and side outlet feeding back and I have a byass valve for rears to allow me to adjust fluid as needed to then prevent the rear end sliding out when braking. Basically I've gone back to basic racing braking set up plus looks good and can be a solution to you guys out there who have corroded brake lines which are behind engine. So I'll let you know shortly if its improved braking.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah keep up us updated .....and what kind of cost ?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep il be interested to see this too oli
simple but impressive if it works all ok

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Oli-R

Front all way up to m/c including calliper connections £179.99 and that was with red rubber coating which increased cost by around 25% back though I've only got to byass valve which with valve 189.00 I've still got get from drivers seat to rear discs so an extra £150.00 roughy. Worth it?????

Oli-R

Yeah bob well worse case I can do away with m/c and brake servo and just have a singal brake pedal with m/c built onto it but your the man to ask if the set up would fit you can buy all three pedals with clutch and brake cylinders built on for £300 but I was there today and the old boy there seems to think it will be fine as its really simple. I'll be the gin pig lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum