Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rechargeable led flood light

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rechargeable led flood light  Empty Rechargeable led flood light 30th April 2016, 9:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Use these at work the 10w is good the 20w is brighter but bigger depends what your doing but both are good crisp white bright light. Re charging takes a while but they last a long time and have a led warning as they get low. You can buy a magnetic base. Can be charged by socket or tab lighter in a vehicle. A few different makes available but the flood it are more expensive but that's the ones I have a good light. The screw fix ones are good and cheaper and lad I work with is more than happy with his screwfix one. All led so no bulbs blowing even when knocked about and cool to the touch 2 advantages over the old halogen type. But means you can not warm your hands off it

http://www.screwfix.com/p/ae0183-rechargeable-led-work-light-10w-12-240v/1815D?kpid=1815D&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping%20-%20Electrical%20and%20Lighting-_-Shopping%20-%20Electrical%20and%20Lighting&gclid=CLOBs-6kt8wCFQhuGwodHbMMSw

2Rechargeable led flood light  Empty Re: Rechargeable led flood light 30th April 2016, 9:35 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's handy they are rechargeable and led. I had a couple in the corners of my old garage to get some more light but they had bulbs and were always blowing.

3Rechargeable led flood light  Empty Re: Rechargeable led flood light 1st May 2016, 9:01 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Very useful, seems popular with electricians as handy have self power lights when elec off & a lot easier working with no cords about.
I need change our outside floods to some of these LED flood housings as they are so efficient & have great lifespan .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum