Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

setting coilover damping correctly?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1setting coilover damping correctly? Empty setting coilover damping correctly? 17th April 2016, 5:33 pm

mc_hawkings24

I have tein ss coilovers and was wondering how should it be set. Softer at the rear and harder at the front, hard rear softer front or equal?

I know rwd should be abit harder for rear to stop squatting but on 4wd what is best
At the moment i have it harder at the front
Merci

2setting coilover damping correctly? Empty Re: setting coilover damping correctly? 19th April 2016, 12:25 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Nothin useful to add im affraid, but I want to follow this. I will probably end up taking it to a suspension pro and get them to set it up for me to be honest as its not an easy thing to get right if your playing a guessing a game.

3setting coilover damping correctly? Empty Re: setting coilover damping correctly? 19th April 2016, 7:30 pm

mc_hawkings24

Thats ok mate only after opinions as off to nurburg ring and wanted everything good. I'm thinking i may have to get my pen and pad out and test it on strip of road with round abouts and see how it goes.

4setting coilover damping correctly? Empty Re: setting coilover damping correctly? 21st April 2016, 7:20 pm

mc_hawkings24

Was looking at tein's website and seeing if i can get the edfc adjusters for my teins and found them selling kits on ebay. £306 for the newer edfc kit, obviously there's better kits but for not having to get out the car and fiddle, i'm thinking about buying a kit.

5setting coilover damping correctly? Empty Re: setting coilover damping correctly? 25th April 2016, 3:51 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

IM also running tiens... pop a link up bud

6setting coilover damping correctly? Empty Re: setting coilover damping correctly? 25th April 2016, 6:10 pm

mc_hawkings24

Just type in tein edfc in ebay and comes up with alot of kits and they even do active geo/yaw rate kits but thats alot of cash.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111973355716&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

Theres this kit someones flogging but it's the older kit

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=161960541091&alt=web

And here's the newer kit of the above.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum