Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe I do have issues

+6
pulsarmad20
GTI-R US
buckym120
gtir_woody
nomad
Bandyleg
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Maybe I do have issues  Empty Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 11:15 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As per title moved a few parts around at weekend 10 gear boxes plus a quaife plus a par 

Not inc my 5 cars and all the stuff on them 
A new 3071r custom spec
A 2871r custom 
Lots of nismo and rare optional extras 
Bumpers 
Wheels
U name it I seem to have collected it 
Checked through few engines got a fresh built Norris a forged bottom end with knife edge crank 
Another forged bottom end 
Uprated diffs braces gearbox braces
Lightweight panels 
Uprated new rads 
Steeringwheels 
Lots of new nisssn parts 
Race battery's  
Seats bucket seats
U name it I seem to have it

Last edited by johnny gtir on 8th February 2016, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 11:18 am

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Hmmm when can come have a rifle through Smile

3Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 6:55 pm

shroom

shroom

10 gearboxes wtf were do you keep them all!

Why not make a career change and actually give yourself some time to do what you enjoy, or maybe you enjoy worknig far too much Laughing

4Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 6:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It will take a long time to sort but I now have the space to do it. Plan is downsize but better myself so will eventually end up with Prob 2 spare standard boxes and the rest should pay for a nice new uprated one etc. But starting a build on my wide arch car soon taking it back to bare shell so exciting times ahead but also gutted as wont get to shows this year when I wanted to get to them all. 
It's not having the car as have other ones but it's the time.dont get much due to work

Sent few of the lads pictures today Leighton might add a couple. He did ask when I sent them I said no as that's not why I sent him them was just keeping intouch with him

5Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

shroom wrote:10 gearboxes wtf were do you keep them all!

Why not make a career change and actually give yourself some time to do what you enjoy, or maybe you enjoy worknig far too much Laughing
I do enjoy it and like doing a lot of it myself my project thread will show that as got some great original ideas. 

Internals of engine and boxes is where I have a lot to learn

Main reason after 11 year I am still learning daily but would class myself at the top of my game which is electrics from domestic to commercial inc fire alarms cctv and intruder alarms. Right from quotes/design to install and commission

6Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im looking forward to the build thread and seeing some fresh ideas johnny .... its no problem me uploading them if you wish .... Wink

7Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Go on then but as said that's not why I sent them was just keeping intouch whilst showing you I am insane lol the pictures are only a tiny part of the parts lol

8Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:44 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

its ok mate, you can never have too many spare parts for these cars Laughing

9Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe I do have issues  IMG-20160208-WA0003

10Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe I do have issues  IMG-20160208-WA0002

11Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe I do have issues  IMG-20160208-WA0001

12Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe I do have issues  IMG-20160208-WA0000

13Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There you go fella .... Wink

14Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 7:58 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Wow look at the collection Smile I wouldnt enjoy moving all those heavy bastards around though Laughing

15Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 8:56 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Let me know when you want to get rid of one of them spare turbos

16Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 8th February 2016, 11:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

When you sent them to me yesterday I thought you had lost the plot lol scratch

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

17Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 10:35 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

He's gonna run you out of business Bob, he's going to set up his own business, either 'Johnny R US" or "Chitchat of the North Motorsport" Laughing

18Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 11:08 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hardy172cup wrote: 'Johnny R US"

Johnny will have to part with his rare stuff then Laughing

19Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 11:28 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

gtir_woody wrote:
Hardy172cup wrote: 'Johnny R US"

Johnny will have to part with his rare stuff then Laughing

I bet that will never happen, you couldn't pry it from his cold dead hands Laughing

I envy you parts collection mate! Must be nice to know if you need anything then you've probably already got it lol

20Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 11:29 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

My spare parts collection has shrunk as parts have found their way onto the car lol

21Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 12:42 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hardy172cup wrote:My spare parts collection has shrunk as parts have found their way onto the car lol

haha i know that feeling too ^^ Shocked Sad

22Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 1:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Living up here there ain't many so I need parts etc on a weekend if I working on it I need it there and then or I am stuck at work for 6 days till I can get it. 

NE gtir's.  NE = North East but also (any Gtir)

23Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 4:48 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hardy172cup wrote:He's gonna run you out of business Bob, he's going to set up his own business, either 'Johnny R US" or "Chitchat of the North Motorsport" Laughing

Haha he would be welcome to Bill at least he has bought his parts with honest hard earned cash
Unlike that other thieving little twat D M on fb hump

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

24Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 5:46 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

GTI-R US wrote:
Hardy172cup wrote:He's gonna run you out of business Bob, he's going to set up his own business, either 'Johnny R US" or "Chitchat of the North Motorsport" Laughing

Haha he would be welcome to Bill at least he has bought his parts with honest hard earned cash

Danger Mouse is breaking gtir's Laughing Razz

25Maybe I do have issues  Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 6:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

GTI-R US wrote:

Nope I would help people out but BELIVE me if I was going to get into these cars it would be with bob absolutly love working along side him. He has learnt me a lot and its a free country but I have far to much respect for him to do that. I just love the cars n parts as said handy to have to hand when I have 5 sr20 Det powered cars. Like I say downsizing and bettering my spares and need room for a bike

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum