Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where does this bolt go?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where does this bolt go? Empty Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 10:43 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Its the longest bolt i removed from the engine/gearbox and i should've labelled it, but no, i thought i'd remember that cos its long.
But i've forgotten  loopy

Its 120mm long and an M8
Can anyone help me out?
Cheers
Where does this bolt go? Image_zpsmzzojwz4

2Where does this bolt go? Empty Re: Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 10:52 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

What size is the head? Check the starter motor, engine/ box mounts

3Where does this bolt go? Empty Re: Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 12:07 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

gtir_pimp wrote:What size is the head? Check the starter motor, engine/ box mounts

Its a 12mm head.
Its totally clean but has signs of sealant which makes me think i removed it from within the engine sump??
Its def not starter motor (i labelled those) or engine mounts which are much bigger and all fitted.
I'm really kicking myself over this,
Cheers Very Happy

4Where does this bolt go? Empty Re: Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 1:26 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Is it one of the thermostat housing bolts. Goes in under the dizzy area..

5Where does this bolt go? Empty Re: Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 4:47 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Stu wrote:Is it one of the thermostat housing bolts. Goes in under the dizzy area..

Spot on Stu, thanks,
Thats another rep point for your collection
Very Happy

6Where does this bolt go? Empty Re: Where does this bolt go? 6th February 2016, 7:41 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Lol thanks for the rep :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum