Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've bought another one.

+6
johnny gtir
shroom
Bandyleg
ROB_IOW
nomad
Stu
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 8:30 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Yeah definitely mate.
Hopefully we have a decent summer and I can get the rear subframe off it and poly bush it Smile
Plan is to poly the one off the shell then swap it with mine and then poly that one and put it on the shell Smile

27I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 8:53 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's a bonus doing it like that mate. Ive always worried about owning 2 R's, because Id end up taking all the good parts off one and wrecking it lol. Thats why you need a third Laughing

28I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 9:31 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Thats a good point mate. I will keep my eyes open for another one Laughing

29I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 7:39 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nice, is that a nismo front grill?

30I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 8:00 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Kudos or a copy of one. By looks of it

31I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 8:17 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Doubt the grill will be on it. The front bumper won't and other bits will be missing..

32I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 8:37 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

It just looked like a nismo grill I saw for an R33 once. I'd like to buy another one as a project but I'm kidding myself because I have enough on maintaining the one Laughing

33I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 9:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey bill long time no see ...

34I've bought another one. - Page 2 Empty Re: I've bought another one. 28th January 2016, 9:39 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

nomad wrote:Blimey bill long time no see ...

Haha I ran into a few issues and ran out of money so I gave up with the dam thing for abit lol. Just spent a small fortune on it the past few weeks getting it back into ship shape lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum