Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who bought my RB Gearbox?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Who bought my RB Gearbox? 7th March 2014, 3:57 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Who bought my RB box of me again? I cant remember, Think it was a guy called Russ?  scratch 

Just wonderd if you had got round to stripping it & finding what the problem was with 3rd gear?

2Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Re: Who bought my RB Gearbox? 7th March 2014, 4:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

was russ gaz
his matt scrims mate on here (ginga ninja)
got his number if you want it

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Re: Who bought my RB Gearbox? 8th March 2014, 3:33 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Was just interested to know what the problem was, ill just wait till he pops on the forum & sees this thread

4Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Re: Who bought my RB Gearbox? 8th March 2014, 10:20 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Hi Gaz, it was russ. Not got round to stripping it down yet, but will let you know what the problem was once we have! Cheers

5Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Re: Who bought my RB Gearbox? 9th March 2014, 3:38 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh no worrys Matt, yeh let me know as im just curious coz it always felt a solid box so was abit supprised when it went as I was only doing about 40 & changed down in to 3rd to tun in to a junction & that's when it went  scratch 

6Who bought my RB Gearbox? Empty Re: Who bought my RB Gearbox? 14th May 2014, 10:37 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Anymore news on this? Just interested to know what the fault was Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum