Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bought a new car today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bought a new car today  Empty Bought a new car today 10th August 2017, 9:56 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

SWMBO has been struggling driving for a while . Because since her spinal surgery she has very little power in her arms . Her X5 has very heavy steering and all the new cars are super light and easy to drive

So we've decided we want a new car .
It needed to be practical  and also somthing that looks the part  so this is what we decided on  
It's the first BRAND NEW  car I've ever owned
2017 Ford  kuga st180 automatic 4x4 .
Bought a new car today  20170810
Bought a new car today  20170811

2Bought a new car today  Empty Re: Bought a new car today 11th August 2017, 4:59 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Looks nice, 4x4 will come in handy in the Winter. My wife has a new Tourneo connect and you can turn the steering wheel with a finger. She loves it.
Personally, bit too light for me. If i just take my eyes off road for second to change radio, it veers easily as theres so little resistence.

3Bought a new car today  Empty Re: Bought a new car today 11th August 2017, 8:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Quite like that ... congrats on your new purchase ...

4Bought a new car today  Empty Re: Bought a new car today 12th August 2017, 9:54 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Very nice, like the kuga thumbsup

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum