Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrecking Shell??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrecking Shell?? Empty Wrecking Shell?? 4th January 2016, 9:16 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi Guys,

Im interested in anyone who is wrecking an R where the shell is likely to end up in the strap pile.

I want to cut out the rear rails and floor if they are in good condition. The section Im talking about is basically where the rear passenger would put their feet. Happy to provide more info..

Im more than happy to pay good money and any labour for cutting them out. Ive posted this in aus aswell but would be happy to pay postage from overseas depending....

Woody

2Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 4th January 2016, 9:22 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

Rear rails are still for sale with Nissan

75180-55C00
75181-55C00

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

3Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 4th January 2016, 9:26 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I thought nissan didn't have the rails anymore? Ill look into it then.

There was some sections of the floor that were rusted out, I was thinking about stitching a new floor in aswell.

4Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 5th January 2016, 12:53 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks like I might have this lined up from a car in aus....

5Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 5th January 2016, 12:32 pm

FPSChris

FPSChris

gtir_woody wrote:I thought nissan didn't have the rails anymore? Ill look into it then.

There was some sections of the floor that were rusted out, I was thinking about stitching a new floor in aswell.
Just the fronts that they can't do, rears were 6 weeks from Japan. Can't remember price, receipts floating about in a binder somewhere

My fronts had to be removed then partly fabricated to remake them, would've been cheaper to buy new from Nissan if they were available.

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

6Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 5th January 2016, 1:03 pm

shroom

shroom

You have a welder what better way to learn than fab your own lol im sure you could do it after a bottle of JD and a few sheets of metal!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

7Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 5th January 2016, 9:06 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

FPSChris wrote:
gtir_woody wrote:I thought nissan didn't have the rails anymore? Ill look into it then.

Just the fronts that they can't do, rears were 6 weeks from Japan. Can't remember price, receipts floating about in a binder somewhere

My fronts had to be removed then partly fabricated to remake them, would've been cheaper to buy new from Nissan if they were available.

The fronts are still available (at least within the last 12 months) I have a set sitting in the garage brand new from nissan Smile

shroom wrote:You have a welder what better way to learn than fab your own lol im sure you could do it after a bottle of JD and a few sheets of metal!

You are on to something there my friend Laughing

8Wrecking Shell?? Empty Re: Wrecking Shell?? 6th January 2016, 6:49 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Most of parts are still available, it just lazy nissan parts staff saying it not ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum