Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone no where I can find a gd write up on a uk sunny Gtir ?

+4
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
pulsarmoley
pulsarmad20
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi all

Some of you know already others don't I was cut up on my way to work today and the car is fucked ( bad language lol ) and I'm trying to find as much info I can off a decent write up that explains that there's only ever 70/75 ever made uk specs and that there worth more money bla bla bla than a pulsar ! Basically I'm trying to get as much money out of the insurance possible knowing that I have no lost my pride and joy uk sunny R not to mention 5 grand I chucked at it 3 weeks ago !

Thanks

Any help much appreciated

Sam

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sorry to hear that fella, good luck looking for what you need

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Sorry I had heard its a real shame. Someone will have agreed value or something and know what the insurance need to hear as to why it's worth so much more. That said they will probably ask if you knew this why you did not insure it for more. France has different rules ?

there were a lot more brought into the uk than people tell you to start off with

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thats shit news, sorry to hear

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

johnny gtir wrote:Sorry I had heard its a real shame. Someone will have agreed value or something and know what the insurance need to hear as to why it's worth so much more. That said they will probably ask if you knew this why you did not insure it for more. France has different rules ?

Completly different and not looking gd if they decide to right it off that could be the end of it as they will take the car and do fuck knows wat with it and I get some cash in return ... Oh and u can only buy it back if your a registered garagist not sur how true this is mind that's some stuff people are feeding me with with aloud of utter bollocks .

not sure if its the same in france but if the payout is less than you want just refuse the settlement

Whytie

Whytie

2 uk specs have sold recently, one for £10000 and the other for £9500 can you not send them details of the forsale adds to show the prices

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Whytie wrote:2 uk specs have sold recently, one for £10000 and the other for £9500 can you not send them details of the forsale adds to show the prices

Only down side is mine is rusted out i had plans on sorting it next year i have Been researching everything i Will need the last couple of months And Also have à donor Shell to cut up to fix mine but thats all tolate by the looks of it mine is rusty with 150 thousand on it às its my daily car And im going to lose it all due to some bitch that pulled out on me when i had the right of wat

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

robd wrote:there were a lot more brought into the uk than people tell you to start off with

Really im not so sure about that às im not on about imported pulsars ....

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Even if you show them the current pulsars for sale 5 of them from 5000 - 10000.
How much are you after for it from the insurance payout if it gets that far?

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Even if you show them the current pulsars for sale 5 of them from 5000 - 10000.
How much are you after for it from the insurance payout if it gets that far?

6 upwards in euros ! Or I won't sign the documents and the case will just go on till an agreement is made !!

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I read you can oppose the price and can have 3 independant assesments you just have to notify them mininmum of a day ....

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

nomad wrote:I read you can oppose the price and can have 3 independant  assesments you just have to notify them mininmum of a day ....

Fook knows if that works over here think i might just have to except that i Wont be restoring it next year and that I she'll no longer own a uk R and move on as everyone French I have spoken to has said grab the money and move on .... All this cos of some fucktard didn't look at wat she was doing ! My mum keeps saying you can only take wat they say yet I'm insisting they don't write it off of siv it basically means that can only get repaired by French pro panel beaters if that even existes haha lol as said previously I'm not taking any less than 6 for it they can do one

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That was for france sam .... i was trying to dig up some info for you with regards to french laws ...

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

nomad wrote:That was for france sam .... i was trying to dig up some info for you with regards to french laws ...

Really ? That's interesting I'm getting fed with shit they all want the car of the road they all fooking hate it I'll have to look into this ! Although it's too late now pretty much the car is going in Tuesday ...

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Read this also ....
http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance-forums/CS/forums/2110094/PrintPost.aspx

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You can still oppose the descision of the assesor  and get 2 more independant  assesors  but then after that as a group the descision is final and cannnot be argued ...thats what i read ... to be honest there is not much info on it on the net well not in english anyway ... it does also say that any recent work to improve the vehicle must be taken into consideration when being assesed .... wich could go into your favour .fingers crossed ....

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Tidy im almost crying tbh just reading that ive got almost 6 grand of bills in the the last 2 months LOL

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

If They dont write if off i Shell be buying my self a run à round And strip it down to nothing And sort it out properly this Time could take months but it Will be clean And safe afterwards or thou have Been thinking about bringing it back accross the pond And getting in professionally done depending on quotes

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Get it back over here away from them French frogs. Is there nothing like a citizens advice bureau, free legal aid or financial ombudsman over there ?

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Does anyone no where I can find a gd write up on a uk sunny Gtir ? Image11

splmum

splmum

Is there any more of this article? Please.

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

little update car hasnt been written off its getting fixed well thats wat the garage have said still havent heard from the assesor or insurance i will post some photos up later

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

splmum wrote:Is there any more of this article? Please.

Just seen this, no sorry, just this page.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum