Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uk sunny GTIR reg required

+2
johnny gtir
ROB_IOW
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 3:47 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I have just ordered a new radiator for my car at a decent price but they have just contacted me asking for the reg to confirm it's the correct part

Does anybody have a uk sunny reg I could give them? Just to make sure it's the right part.

Cheers

2Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 3:53 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What did that cost ya. .. UK sunny has a different rad to an import

3Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:06 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I know the uk rad is thicker and it doesn't have a/c but I'm right in saying it's the same fitting right?

Just under £60 delivered is best price I can find for a new uk spec rad

4Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Uk is thicker i have a chasis number for one

5Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:13 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Do you think they could use the vin number to check it's the right part? I could try them with it

6Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:17 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Should be better than a reg mate

7Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:20 pm

toaster55

toaster55

you could always use the reg from bobs uk sunny he has at this link
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3537-uk-sunny-gti-r-now-keeping-her-sorry
thats what I would do

8Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 4:37 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks mate that's just what I needed Wink

9Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 23rd December 2014, 6:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha beat me to it

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Uk sunny GTIR reg required Empty Re: Uk sunny GTIR reg required 26th December 2014, 10:00 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I keep that reg on my phone for when I order anything. Bet they think Jesus this car must be in good condition, it has new parts every week lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum