Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tailgate badge position

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tailgate badge position Empty Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 5:42 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Hi,

Does anybody know or have a template of the exact position of the tailgate badges?

Tailgate badge position Img_2469_zpsuhduqq9f

As you can see, Im highly qualified in photoshop Laughing

I want to be as close to factory, ive never had badges on her so got no reference.

Cheers

Gaz

2Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 6:52 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Tailgate badge position 3BB8FDC0-96DA-4BA7-8A3F-DCB880F86D05_zpssofxni3m

Does this help? Pretty sure these are the standard position badges, gives you a decent idea as to where they should be

3Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 8:30 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Nice one, cheers Pete. Any chance you can measure up to the bottom of the GTiR badge from the lip of the boot if you get chance at some point? No rush, not putting them on for a few weeks yet.

4Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 8:46 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I certainly can, but I'm not 100% sure when my car will be back from the garage (having a couple bits done) hopefully before Christmas,I can give you any measurements you like.

5Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 8:58 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Cool, it'll be probably January before I get chance to do something on it anyway..

6Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 5th December 2015, 8:59 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I'm sure I'll have it back before then pal

7Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 26th February 2017, 11:23 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Any chance you can measure the badge position Pete, or anybody that has chance.

Ready to put them on at long last!

Gaz

8Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 27th February 2017, 7:31 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Totally forgot about this, I can but won't be till Saturday when I'm at my garage, I'm sure some one will beat me to it before then though

9Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 27th February 2017, 5:18 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

No worries mate, I've stuck them on today. Used photos from the club calendar to kinda get the right height etc. Looks ok to me

Tailgate badge position 5D5C8982-1490-49F3-A6B4-856CAA29DBD7_zpsi8ow4vod

10Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 27th February 2017, 9:09 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looking fresh goodpost

11Tailgate badge position Empty Re: Tailgate badge position 28th February 2017, 8:29 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Does look good, I quite like all the badges on the back, rather than removed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum