Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Sunny Southport..

+5
nomad
GTI-R US
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
Py83
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 10:05 am

Py83

Hello all,

I'm Paul from Southport. I've owned three gtirs, my last one being a uk sunny.

Looking to get back into gtir ownership in the next few months.

I've got a fair knowledge of these cars so will contribute to the forum as and when!

Hope you are all well..

Paul

2Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 10:39 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum. Don't suppose you have any pictures of your old ones

3Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 10:52 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate

4Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 11:29 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the forum Paul

I recognise your username from few years back on the modifiers site I think

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 12:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum fella ..... any clues as to what you looking for standard or modified ???

6Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 2:03 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome aboard Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

7Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 28th November 2015, 5:45 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hi Paul .. where abouts in Southport are you from?
That's my old stomping ground. .

8Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:05 am

Py83

johnny gtir wrote:Welcome to the forum. Don't suppose you have any pictures of your old ones

I will have somewhere.. will dig them out!

9Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:06 am

Py83

GTI-R US wrote:welcome to the forum Paul

I recognise your username from few years back on the modifiers site I think

Hello Bob..

Yeah I was a regular on the modifiers and the gtiroc when it was popular.

Thanks for the welcome!

10Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:09 am

Py83

nomad wrote:Welcome to the forum fella ..... any clues as to what you looking for standard or modified ???

I think in an ideal world I'd want one of each! I prefer completely standard if I'm honest, but I have however seen Davies car up for sale, made up of a forged engine etc and smo's old shell which is appealing.

Once I've sold my current car I'll be down to see Bob and up to see whytie then I'll make a decision!

11Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:10 am

Py83

ROB_IOW wrote:Hi Paul .. where abouts in Southport are you from?  

I'm actually from maghull originally but I live in Hillside at the moment. Where were you?

12Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:11 am

Py83

Stu wrote:Hi and welcome aboard Smile

Thanks Stu, took your advice and made a formal intro..

13Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 8:12 am

Py83

gtir_woody wrote:Welcome to the forum mate

Cheers woody

14Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 29th November 2015, 9:28 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Py83 wrote:
ROB_IOW wrote:Hi Paul .. where abouts in Southport are you from?  

I'm actually from maghull originally but I live in Hillside at the moment. Where were you?

I did live on the Kew estate ..
I'll post an old pic of my R up later . You may recognise it .

15Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 7th December 2015, 9:15 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Welcome Very Happy

16Hello from Sunny Southport.. Empty Re: Hello from Sunny Southport.. 7th December 2015, 11:17 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Hello and welcome to the site!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum