Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Picture needed.. (Not that type!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 10:37 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

I thought I was doing well putting her back together but I could do with a picture inside the drivers wing even better with the wing off! Can't remember how the loom, bonnet release and screen wash pipes ran. One of the many pictures that got wiped off the hard drive Mad

I've got two large clips, I assume the loom is fixed back with these, but as for the rest not got a clue!

Cheers

Gaz

2Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 10:42 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Picture needed.. (Not that type!) BILD0012-1

3Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 10:46 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

This is the best I can do for the bonnet catch.
Picture needed.. (Not that type!) BILD0038-2

4Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 10:49 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If you can wait till tomorrow evening i can get you the photos Wink

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

5Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 10:55 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Nice one, cheers Stu. Bonnet release cable under the wing I meant but can see in the photo where it goes.

More photos the better really, putting the screen wash thingy back where it suppose to go, getting rid of front mount (well cut half the front end out front mount Laughing ) figured out how it fits just can't remember what clipped where etc

6Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 16th November 2015, 11:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ive still got my wing on but the plastic arch is removed, will get as many photos as i can for you as im up my unit tomorrow finishing a few things before the engine removal

7Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 5:54 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Here you go fella hope these help...
Picture needed.. (Not that type!) IMAG0389_zpstyc1jwab
Picture needed.. (Not that type!) IMAG0391_zpsmmfrrvfp
Picture needed.. (Not that type!) IMAG0393_zpsjmju0hg0
Picture needed.. (Not that type!) IMAG0394_zpsk21xvyfo

8Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 6:37 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Nice one mate, exactly what I needed cheers

Moving on to today's problem, is there a bracket the header tank fits onto? When I put my front mount on years ago I had to move the tank for the IC pipe to fit past, may have binned it Mad

Picture needed.. (Not that type!) EC55DECA-E046-4E5F-9304-58C2CE31D811_zpsxj1nwval

Seems to be two grooves in the tank so must slide onto something?

Gaz

9Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 6:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah there is a black plastic square like bracket that has a 6mm bolt holds it in place. The bolt hole should be approx 1 inch forward of a chassis earth.

10Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 7:47 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Picture needed.. (Not that type!) C28E6AF5-807E-4BA8-A66A-8AF5135B3AD4_zpse4o5zkbs

I thought it would fix in that hole, only one left Laughing will have a look in the box of bits.  At least I know what I'm looking for now, thanks again matey.

11Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 7:55 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That earth strap needs to be moved to the next threaded hole to the right in the pic as the bolt for the coolant bracket goes in the hole you are currently using

12Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 7:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Actually i may be wrong on that one after a closer look, when you find that little bracket you will work it out...

13Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 8:10 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Already moved the earth strap once today Laughing put it in the first hole turns out the power steering bracket goes in that, so moved it to where it is now... Will find bracket tomorrow, if I still have it that is..

14Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 17th November 2015, 8:13 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good luck finding it Laughing

15Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 18th November 2015, 12:58 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Yeah looks like I've lost it Sad anything I've ever taken off it I've kept, split hoses knackered clamps, why I kept them I don't know! But the bracket nope, anyone got a picture of the bracket, I'll so I can make something.

Cheers

Gaz

16Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 18th November 2015, 6:32 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I would message bob and see if he has one

17Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 20th November 2015, 1:17 pm

8160MIKEL

That bracket fits all N14 not just turbo,still available new but Japan order,21745-50Y00.

18Picture needed.. (Not that type!) Empty Re: Picture needed.. (Not that type!) 20th November 2015, 5:29 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Funny you should say that, I was going to email the bloke I deal with at Nissan today to ask him to check it.. Cool nice one mate, going there tomorrow to pick some bits up will get it ordered.

Gaz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum