Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greddy type s BOV

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greddy type s BOV Empty Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 3:11 pm

Bootsie

Bootsie

I am looking for a Greddy type s BOV but can't find one. can anyone help? i have had most others in the past and fancy a change.

2Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 3:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

think I may possibly have a blitz one but need to check to see what we have

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 3:52 pm

Bootsie

Bootsie

i quite like the high pitched chirp of the Type s. looking for something similar. what does the blitz sound like?

4Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 3:57 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

im sure a tial has that high pitched sound, i am looking for something similar if not i will get a tial

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

5Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 4:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Bootsie wrote:i quite like the high pitched chirp of the Type s. looking for something similar. what does the blitz sound like?

haven't got a clue if im honest, think the car was a non runner that it came off

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 5:24 pm

Bootsie

Bootsie

Ok thanks Bob, if you do have one, let me know what it is and i can find out what it sounds like Smile

7Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 5:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I don't run a dump valve... Mines blocked off & the chatter you get out the filter sounds sweet! People say it can ruin your turbo not running a D/V But I read a few turbo websites & they say if your running under 1.5 bar it dousnt realy cause any probs...

Ive had no issues for the past 3 years & that's on a second hand turbo I got of Bob

But then again ive not heard what the greddy type s, sounds like?

8Greddy type s BOV Empty Re: Greddy type s BOV 28th January 2014, 6:02 pm

Bootsie

Bootsie

The sound is sweet, i ran some of my subarus without a d/v and damged a couple of turbos. That may not have been the direct cause but it still makes me wonder.

I am interested to see what blitz valve Bob hasgot as some of them sound good Smile

Has anyone seen the you tube clips of the tial?? Alot of them sound very similar to turbo chatter!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum