Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

spherical bearing conversion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spherical bearing conversion Empty spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 12:34 pm

mc_hawkings24

I've been looking at stracher motorsports bearing conversion for front and rear as they look like a good price and good quality. Anyone fitted any to give an opinion on the difference they've made?
Also i can't find a definitive answer but how long would they last? I know rose joints don't have much of a life

2spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 2:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im sure someone will pop along regarding the waiting times stracher motorsport have and poor communication ......

3spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 3:51 pm

mc_hawkings24

He was good to me said he had it all ready to go next day delivery.
I was also looking at the rear parallel arms but as with most rosejoints they don't last so decided to go for polybushes

4spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 6:33 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

polybush good way go
spherical bearing good for serious track use but awful for much else .

5spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 7:19 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah if you are using your R for daily driving forget it. Poly bushes are the way to go. Im waiting for a set of parallel links and hubs off him. Sent multiple emails asking if my goods have been sent with no reply, still have no idea whats going on, been 7 weeks.

6spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 7:56 pm

mc_hawkings24

Just the answer i was after but 7 weeks thats terrible and as he's in italy makes that very hard. Have you messaged him publically on his facebook page?
Might just go for the antilift kit if he saids he has it ready to go.

7spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 14th November 2015, 8:05 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nah not on facebook, ill wait a little longer. Im not saying Ive been ripped or anything. He has always been helpful with me regarding questions with his products but the lack of communication is an issue as I'm (and others) have been left wondering whats happening. I did get a reply a week ago saying he'd look into it (not confirming they have even been posted) but heard nothing since.

I'm not trying to write the guy off publicly or anything, just stating the facts about communication so people here know. I'm a pretty patient person, I know some people that would be sending daily emails when they didn't get a response Laughing

8spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 15th November 2015, 12:59 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ is a bit off that. best just being straight, ie: if still waiting on stuff being machined say so, if shipped but seems delayed say so.
geting answers that don't really answer anything is not good .
Shame really as guy put some serious effort in on the hassle of getting things designed & made ...

9spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 15th November 2015, 11:51 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It is a shame as ive seen hes web page and all the bits that have been made and look qaulity .... but thats no good if you cant even communicate with you customers afterall no customers no business if your just too busy to do so then appoint some one to do it for you ....

10spherical bearing conversion Empty Re: spherical bearing conversion 15th November 2015, 7:26 pm

mc_hawkings24

Gets back to me pretty quick on facebook. I'd just sign up just to message him on his fb page

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum