Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Widetrack conversion.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Widetrack conversion. Empty Widetrack conversion. 8th October 2013, 7:45 am

Greygtir

What would the parts needed to complete a proper wide track converion as im basicly giving up on findind decent size wherls to fill my wide arches in 18 inch and a good width? 

Pros and cons of such a conversion ?? 

Im guessing the shafts sre going to be hardest to do?

2Widetrack conversion. Empty Re: Widetrack conversion. 8th October 2013, 7:54 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

17" will be better....proper low ride height and wide wheels....sufficient i think...

3Widetrack conversion. Empty Re: Widetrack conversion. 8th October 2013, 8:18 am

Greygtir

Will not go over the brakes all this rubbish bout wheel size dosent bother me. The suspendion will be set up properly and if its not. Thats the only time wheels play a part in ruining the handling. I got offers some mint oz magnesium centrelock in 19 inch which would let me use cloose to 400mm discs. Gutted about the centre lock though Sad 

I have also considered a hub conversion which i will be looking into this week.

4Widetrack conversion. Empty Re: Widetrack conversion. 8th October 2013, 8:27 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

400mm discs? is that not an overkill??? how much power are you running

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

5Widetrack conversion. Empty Re: Widetrack conversion. 8th October 2013, 8:41 am

Greygtir

Non the engine is bits. And i dont wanna sling numbers out atm she will run what ever she makes. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum