Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jap show finale

+17
hagger
Gti-r dannyboy
johnboy
davegtirbeast
gtir_woody
splmum
hreggtir
Colin_Gtir
GTI-R US
shroom
PartyPete
ROB_IOW
si6r4s
Supernova
Gostek
Stu
GTIRSI
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Jap show finale  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 7:38 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

When you break the gearbox, it just means you have to fix it again...... Can't believe I didn't break mine! Haha, I can't really remember his name, Bob Heylose or something like that anyway!!! Wink Kerime did really well!
Yep, the drive is usually crap for me, 2 and half hours to get there, and obviously the same drive back at the end of the day! Still, it's worth it for good events like this! Smile

127Jap show finale  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 8:13 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

mightydquinn wrote:When you break the gearbox, it just means you have to fix it again...... Can't believe I didn't break mine! Haha, I can't really remember his name, Bob Heylose or something like that anyway!!! Wink Kerime did really well!
Yep, the drive is usually crap for me, 2 and half hours to get there, and obviously the same drive back at the end of the day! Still, it's worth it for good events like this! Smile

That's what I didn't want to do was break the box, I could see poor Rich's face when I was about to run! Thanks Chris Smile Looking forward to next years Jap Show, we should definitely have a club stand again  Smile

Its the same sort of time for me as well 2 and a half hours there and the same going back, very exhausting when you have to get up for work the next day! Rolling Eyes But definitely worth it though Smile

128Jap show finale  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 8:16 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

PartyPete wrote:My mate bitched out, was gonna go on with Johnny but don't think he could go on because he didn't have his license, then I saw how big the queue was and the thought of my gearbox blowing again filled me with dread! But you and girl racer represented the club really well any way! And you smoked that guy in the 35....what was his name? Bob something? Razz

That's a shame Pete that you didn't get to run, was looking forward to seeing yours go Smile Thanks, really enjoyed it, the queue wasn't that bad, the first time I waited 40 minutes, then the second time was about 25 minutes

129Jap show finale  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 9:18 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

It was great seeing you both running Very Happy I was going to but had a couple of problems so didn't want to risk it.

Well done doing a pb kerime gutted I missed the run.

Was a great day out good to see everyone as always

130Jap show finale  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 9:27 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I have definitely got the 1/4 mile bug again!! Got to get in the 12's that's my goal Smile Thanks Simon, Rich did get both runs on the camcorder, but don't know how to transfer it to my laptop! Yeah was a really good day, look forward to next year cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum