Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jap show finale photos

+10
johnny gtir
GTI-R US
splmum
Girl racer
hreggtir
gtir_woody
Andy Sunny Gti
ROB_IOW
Stu
Gostek
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jap show finale photos Empty Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 7:02 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hi guys like always it was good to meet and catch up little bit. Some photos here let me know if link is ok

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwv7EdAhk0wydjVYU3ZRRTZ1aUU&usp=sharing

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

2Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 7:18 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Great photos mate. Well done for getting some great shots thumbsup

Not long been back after a steady drive home, so thanks bob and all who helped with tools and any help.

Hope everyone got home safely & you all had a good day.

3Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 7:24 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Great pics.
Looks like everyone had a great day out.

What were everyone's quarter mile times?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 7:43 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

We've just arrived home . . Great day with great cars and people

5Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 8:04 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Who's black rally slag with cage, buckets, forge front mount, wide arch is that? Reg ends hmv....Nice

Jap show finale photos Image11

6Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 8:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats johnny's mate ....

7Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 9:11 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Some great pics, looks like a good day. Johnny your wide arch looks sexy

8Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 9:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It will do next year it's getting stripped and massive refresh with lots of new parts

9Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 9:22 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

got back about 9.30, good journey home, had a play with Chris and his mates Scooby, that was funny, and playing with another Scooby on m25 through the tunnels, side by side terrorising everyone, was very loud going through tunnel with dump valve action as well. dunno who he was but a bit of mutual respect was good.

10Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 10:22 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Great day today, got home safely about 8.15pm, Pulsar didn't miss a beat even after its 2 runs up the strip Smile

11Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 10:28 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've got a video of TOTS finest GTR getting it's arse handed to it by a FWD car . Think it was a civic

12Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 10:56 pm

splmum

splmum

Nice photos, looks like a good time had Smile

13Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 11th October 2015, 11:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ROB_IOW wrote:I've got a video of TOTS finest GTR getting it's arse handed to it by a FWD car .  Think it was a civic

Haha cheers rob but it did have a parachute and I royally fooked up off the line and 3rd gear selection Laughing

Chris's pulsar is damned quick though i nicked it off him as had a bit more oomph from 3rd gear but he had me off the line. 
I couldn't launch the car today as had to run with no traction and tyres were shot so was spinning up if I launched her but fair play to the pulsar that was a close run Cool

Best run I did on the day was an 11.2 (2nd run against a 900bhp gtr, which I beat) but tbh I should be in the 10s  with that car.

Glad everyone got back ok, was a good laugh as always but have to say that I find drag racing bloody boring, just far to long hanging around stuck in a queue, deffo not my cup of tea.

Si.....how was your car on the way back?
Glad everyone else got back all ok Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 12th October 2015, 6:16 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Bob I don't know if it was because of the show but last time I ran at york they had pro cars running and yank stuff and the wait was noting like yesterday. I suppose the quarter has to be right but they spend a long time fooking on with the surface there

15Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 12th October 2015, 8:42 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looked like a fun day .... great pictures also thumbsup

16Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 12th October 2015, 9:48 am

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

The car drove fine on the way home no problems at all. So thanks again for finding the faulty dump value and having a good look at it.
Think I might just get a new dump valve.

I think ur gtr would run 10s no problem with the launch control on and good changes.

The waiting time for drag racing was crazy so well done to you that all sat it out & got up the strip.
As for being a spectator it's not a bad day out lots of interesting cars running & things going on. Stunt show, monster trucks, show & shine & lots of club stands.

I think everyone had a great day Very Happy

17Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 12th October 2015, 11:41 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Awesome photos - looks like a great day - glad to hear you all had a blast !
Must get down to Pod next year - hope you all decide to go again !

18Jap show finale photos Empty Re: Jap show finale photos 12th October 2015, 8:27 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Good photos matey!
I put the other nice......ish comments on the other thread! Lol!

Really enjoyed it.... Like always!

U can read my other post Bob!!!! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum