Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jap show finale

+17
hagger
Gti-r dannyboy
johnboy
davegtirbeast
gtir_woody
splmum
hreggtir
Colin_Gtir
GTI-R US
shroom
PartyPete
ROB_IOW
si6r4s
Supernova
Gostek
Stu
GTIRSI
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 7th October 2015, 9:10 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

My dad will be coming with me and staying in the hotel! As is one other friend, Stevo, Bob's already met him, he's staying in the hotel and I believe is coming in his own car, but it's a Subaru!...... Just thought I'd let you know Si. Smile

102Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 8th October 2015, 5:47 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Just found it on fb
Jap show finale  - Page 5 12140132_10153238079853528_5680925758654491246_o_zpss44glhzk

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

103Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 8th October 2015, 6:25 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Thats a great spot for when you want to leave. Not much queing to get out lol

104Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 8th October 2015, 8:41 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Right any cost will be covered but family reasons jack can not make it which means club pass and room availible anyone ?

105Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 8th October 2015, 8:42 pm

hagger

Im gonna pop down on sunday but not in my r as its literally in 20,000 bits and i cant remember where they all go.I Will say hello if i can find you all.

106Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 10th October 2015, 1:45 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I will have a club stand pass for ur mate if he wants Chris. Will sort that out later pal.

I just noticed there is one hardcore owner on the club stand today so well done for that Simon Cool we are all girls who can't do camping...

Looks like weather is going to hold out for us

107Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 10th October 2015, 1:46 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Also looking forward to a good meet guys & girls.

See you all tomorrow

108Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 10th October 2015, 7:41 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If anyone could bring a 50-70 mm jubilee clip for a boost pipe would be great

109Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 10th October 2015, 7:46 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

See you all tomorrow, should be a good day Smile

110Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 11th October 2015, 6:01 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Had a great day, got to talk to a few people but missed a few! Chris I saw your car go down the strip, look great!
Looking forwards to next year

111Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 11th October 2015, 6:51 pm

hagger

It was a great end to the car season and i got to say hello to some more GTIR people that i had not met before, cheers to you all ;-)

112Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 11th October 2015, 9:16 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Had a great day today, lovely to see everyone, thanks to Simon for organising and of course the club, run my car and got a PB today which I was really happy with 13.2 @ 106 MPH Smile

113Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 11th October 2015, 9:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Got home half 9 ish Good to see everyone and had a great time. Another good turn out and great to see everyone. As always never got as much crack with people as I should of but was lots to see and do was good enjoyed it

114Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 7:24 pm

si6r4s

Got home 230 after 11 wait for the tow truck second time in 14 year's not to bad

115Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 7:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What went wrong ????

116Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 8:23 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

It was a really good day and evening! Good laugh as always, everybody always gets along and other than the extensive wait for RWYB, there was nothing to complain about!
I had fun with the main man Bob in that poxy blue thing he's got.... And was happy with 1 a piece, although I pipped him with the race to the club stand, so that means it's 2-1 to me pal!! Hahahahahaaaaaa!!
Cheers Pete, it was fun matey, you said you were going to take yours down, what happened!??
Cheers for organising the tickets and all that Si, as always, top job! cheers

117Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 8:27 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Well done Chris on your times at the pod, looked wicked going down the strip Smile

118Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 8:35 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Lol, cheers! Well done yourself, beating your own personal best is always a good achievement, and beating the other drag cars looks good for our little surprise pocket rockets too!!!! Wink

119Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 12th October 2015, 8:40 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Thank you Smile the 2 cars that I went against I beat Laughing yours must feel so rapid running 11's!! Got lots of thumbs up and quite a few surprised faces from people seeing me driving my car up the strip and that its my car, a few people were asking Rich about my car and he said its hers not mine!

Last edited by Girl racer on 13th October 2015, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

120Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 4:46 am

si6r4s

Water pump

121Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 8:42 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

My mate bitched out, was gonna go on with Johnny but don't think he could go on because he didn't have his license, then I saw how big the queue was and the thought of my gearbox blowing again filled me with dread! But you and girl racer represented the club really well any way! And you smoked that guy in the 35....what was his name? Bob something? Razz

122Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 9:07 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It was shut first time Pete and second time it was que just to sign on then as I waited it said on loud speaker no more as day was full and I am sure that was 1pm its a slow set up they run there compaired to other ones I have been to.

123Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 5:20 pm

sounds like everyone had a good time should have made the effort to get the day of work and come down really
need a few more northern based meets or shows for us northern lot

124Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 5:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I was saying to people it's 4 hours plus to most shows for me. Love going but takes some of the fun away having to travel back after the show as don't get the chance of the Mondays off. Hardcore tho no heaters Sunday was cold run up

125Jap show finale  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jap show finale 13th October 2015, 5:44 pm

id need a passenger or an extra back up phone as ive no cigarette lighter and my phone would be flat if using it as sat nav and the fan thats in in car doesnt do a great deal of windscreen demisting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum