Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Additives for engines & gearboxes

+2
PartyPete
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Additives for engines & gearboxes 16th September 2015, 10:15 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Never been a believer in all this stuff that claims to have miraculous healing powers for engines and gearboxes. Tried a few in the past and nothing really works always believed that using good quality fuel and lubricants is the way to go

But I think ive found something that does actually work Shocked

made by a company called Xado heres a link if you want to try it.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321371604704?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They do treatments for engines and all transmissions, I tried some in my GTR gearbox as was having selection issues from reverse to 1st (suspect clutch selector mechanism)
Sometimes it took ages trying to engage either gear from neutral and prob seemed to be getting worse to the point where I could be sitting in car for a couple minutes from initial start up until gear engaged.
Anyway I put a tube of this in 3 nights ago and amazingly its cured the problem plus ive noticed the gear changes are much smoother through all the gears since this has been added.
Cost me about £16 and have to say its the best sixteen quid ive ever spent
After trying this think il buy some for my gtir dogbox, diff and engine

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Re: Additives for engines & gearboxes 16th September 2015, 11:11 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

So this is good to use in manual transmissions as well? Looks like some good stuff.....may have to give it a try in mine, any thing to help the gearbox!

3Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Re: Additives for engines & gearboxes 16th September 2015, 12:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Who going to be the first to try the 600 mile running if loss of transmission fluid....

4Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Re: Additives for engines & gearboxes 16th September 2015, 1:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

See if he will do a group buy

5Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Re: Additives for engines & gearboxes 16th September 2015, 5:14 pm

Indy

Il get some chaps

6Additives for engines & gearboxes Empty Re: Additives for engines & gearboxes 18th September 2015, 5:01 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

i shell be getting some of this !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum