Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you want a car with them turbos

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1you want a car with them turbos Empty you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Serious boost ----->>>>> https://youtu.be/xyrxR0Is1TU

2you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 7:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Holy turbos, that would be plumbing nightmare, one is bad enough lol

3you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 7:59 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Might be a drift machine but prime example of a car with to much power

4you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 8:11 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Too many unnecessary mods. It is what it is though, certainly different.

5you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 8:26 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I think it's unreal woody and I give maximum respect to the builders  but just looks un drivable 

That said I would like a go

6you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 8:50 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Awesome and kind of pointless.... But would also love a go

7you want a car with them turbos Empty Re: you want a car with them turbos 9th June 2015, 9:15 pm

luke s

Way too much power, I suppose it can be done so somebody will do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum