Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great idea on exhausts

+2
PartyPete
GTI-R US
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great idea on exhausts Empty Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 12:30 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

We have a car in at the moment with a very unique exhaust system , I took some photos of it earlier.

It allows a quiet running system to get you through db limits on a trackday and will be quiet round town but also is non restrictive due to a very very clever bit of design which was done years ago by one of the big jap tuning companies, I've never seen anything like this on any car

The car its fitted to will be a massive powered highly modified car both body wise and performance wise too.

It came over here in the mid 90s, the guy who bought it then had to go away for a few years british so it was left untouched but now he's out the cars been brought to us to initially get it running again so it moves then it's going off to bodyshop for full re spray on the now fitted wide body all to be done in midnight purple.

Cars then coming back to us for a full rebuild with regard to everything to make it an ultimate weapon, were also going to be mapping it once we've built it, then going back to the owner who only wants it as a fast street car

Going back to ex system already fitted though..............such a good idea that I'm going to get my tig welding skills upto scratch and make these systems myself so obviously at the moment want to keep hush hush with regard to the very clever design
Will solve all issues with trackdays though as well as any other issues with noisy systems for cars droning along motorway, residential areas where people get the ass with you and so forth.

Il make the first one for the rashiteen and see how that fares

And no it's not one of the butterflies type things much much cleverer than that;)

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 6:47 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Information desperately needed Shocked

3Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 7:36 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Oh do tell Laughing does sound interesting though

4Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 9:09 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If where waiting for the rasheen to see it will will be waiting untill 2090 to see it lads ha ha bob is to busy to work on it so long wait ahead of us

My plan is rr weekend feed him scotch and beat it out of him

5Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 9:25 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

haha give him a good beating then lol beating a dead horse

6Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 10th March 2015, 8:36 pm

Henry VW

Henry VW

It's taken him couple weeks to buy ATF for the White one, and about 7 I want to get that out today's......it's still sitting there hahaha

7Great idea on exhausts Empty Re: Great idea on exhausts 21st March 2015, 2:09 pm

houghy_1

Not another midnight purple R,  I think I'll stay black for now then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum