Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

help needed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help needed Empty help needed 23rd February 2015, 9:25 am

TomAinley

TomAinley

Hello pulsar fans !
Iv just got my first Pulsar (year 1990) on Tuesday night. Not a good start as my neighbour smashed my back window as it was cooling down !!! hopefully receive my new back door off bob on Monday so I can get it on the road and play. Car has a newly built engine (forged) 1200 miles just been run in. Turbo is a GT2871r. Its got the standard ECU, Iv got a z32 airflow meter and evo 560cc injectors need fitting. Then need a Nistune daughterboard fitting and a good map ( dont want to kill it). Any idea of price and a good tunner I live in east yorkshire but would travel.
Thanks for the help
Tom

2help needed Empty Re: help needed 23rd February 2015, 9:48 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome again tom Laughing ..... we have quite a few members up tut north so im sure somebody can advise you for a tuner in your area ..... bit unfortunate with the window .... was he pissed with the noise or something ?????
Did you get the link on the other thread ?

3help needed Empty Re: help needed 23rd February 2015, 9:58 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya to and welcome to the forum

hope the rear hatch arrives all ok and damage free

with regard to tuning if your in a rush to get it done then I would pay a visit to greg at protuner uk around Birmingham area as he is meant to be damned good with nistune.

if you can wait a little while then there may be other alternatives coming up soon with regard to ecus.
if you can stretch to a pfc then we have one left in stock and matt at trl developments is the dogs danglies with mapping those

did you give the invoice to the twat that lobbed a brick through your window, and has he agreed to pay?

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4help needed Empty Re: help needed 23rd February 2015, 11:57 am

TomAinley

TomAinley

Got the door but not checked it yet. Iv emailed pro tuners I'll call then if Iv not heard anything. Got the link about tracking but my car is 1990 model not 1991 are they all the same. Got the invoice cheers the police have seen it to. They have been to see me and are trieing to recover the money for me. I'll keep u updated

5help needed Empty Re: help needed 23rd February 2015, 12:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah mate they are the same ..... Wink

6help needed Empty Re: help needed 23rd February 2015, 11:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ok hopefully he will pay up, watch your car though as there may be a few sneaky attacks on it if he's got the asshole and the ol bill have nicked him;)

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7help needed Empty Re: help needed 24th February 2015, 12:05 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Yeah protuner is good, my mate had his R32 1JZ mapped there Very Happy many good reviews about protuner Smile Welcome to the forum!

8help needed Empty Re: help needed 24th February 2015, 7:39 pm

TomAinley

TomAinley

Got the door on today but needs spraying were the badges was but is know water tight and drivable. Got a quote from pro tuners they want £1070 to supply and fit nistune map and fit injectors and airflow meter sound a lot. What do people think Iv not got the experience so don't know. A big thankyou for all the help and the nice welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum