Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed

+3
GTIR James
Welling_AL
pesh
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help needed Empty Help needed 30th December 2013, 2:30 pm

pesh

pesh

Okay i'm asking a lot from the GTI-R community.. Is there any members in the essex area that would be willing to give me a hand changing all the water hoses at the back of the block  Shocked, I would try and change them myself but i'm not sure i'll be able to put everything back in the right order, plus i'm pretty useless as a mechanic Laughing

So if there is anyone out there that can help I would be eternally grateful  Very Happy 

2Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 3:25 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

hey pesh - how you doing mate ?
my mechanics skills are no better than yours (if not worse) so i cant help you mate but hope you get it sorted ! you got a leak or just replacing for maintainance ?
Al.

3Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 4:31 pm

pesh

pesh

Welling_AL wrote:hey pesh - how you doing mate ?
my mechanics skills are no better than yours (if not worse) so i cant help you mate but hope you get it sorted ! you got a leak or just replacing for maintainance ?
Al.

Hi al
I'm good mate. Had a water leak for a while now ordered a new set of hoses to replace all of them as I don't not which one is leaking !!!

4Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 5:15 pm

GTIR James

Blimey pesh. Long time no see. Good to see you still have the old girl.....
I'd love to come over & help but realy don't have the time at the min as I'm rebuilding my engine. Once that's done I don't mind giving a hand.
To be honest tho mate. They are a pain to do in situ. Much easier with the lump out or at least front section of exhaust & possibly transfer box.

5Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 5:51 pm

pesh

pesh

GTIR James wrote:Blimey pesh. Long time no see. Good to see you still have the old girl.....
I'd love to come over & help but realy don't have the time at the min as I'm rebuilding my engine. Once that's done I don't mind giving a hand.
To be honest tho mate. They are a pain to do in situ. Much easier with the lump out or at least front section of exhaust & possibly transfer box.

I'm still here james  Laughing .. you think everything is fine then something else happens  Shocked

Any help would be great mate Smile

It looks like a crap job

6Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 6:53 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Do you still have the y bracket fitted? If so its going to be a bit of a sod. If not you'll be best to find someone with some ramps if doing in situ. Sorry cant help but good luck with it all the same.

7Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 6:58 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Take inlet off & knee'll on top of engine is prob your easiest way

8Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 30th December 2013, 7:16 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

heres a pic of mine before stripping it down, was bad enough to change the hoses with the engine out, so good luck with the engine in situ, hope this helps, or I may of put you off  Shocked 

Help needed <a href=Help needed 7903_10201335453652654_238803887_n" />

9Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 31st December 2013, 1:00 pm

GTIR James

Don't mind helping pesh but as said got a lot on with my own car at the min.
Even tho your not that mechanically minded I'd still have a bash.
Here's another pic for you. With transfer box removed etc.
gives you a good idea of what your up against

Help needed Copyofenginebuild068

10Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 5th January 2014, 4:19 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

hi pesh I'd be willing to give you a hand if your still up for doing it but I wont be available till next sunday

11Help needed Empty Re: Help needed 10th January 2014, 6:16 pm

pesh

pesh

Hi rich, sorry only just noticed the message  Embarassed 

Any help would be great fella, if your still about sunday give me a shout you should still have my number. I would try ringing you but your numbers changed Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum