Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 1 25th anniversary meet Rockingham

+56
PartyPete
sooni
pulsarmoley
scotty6860
paul edwards
Scrim_R
splmum
Papajohns
dpmc21
houghy_1
LKHtyke
gtir_pimp
gtir.chef
luke s
buckym120
Garnaby
boydy
RussT GTi-R
Kate&tim
ROB_IOW
Thermal
mightydquinn
pulsar23
B19 REK
TOMMYPRU.GTIR
LynseyGTIRGIRL
Spark plug spike
gtirstef
Rally-bredGTI-R
Walgtir
GTI-R-MK
r called jay
Concrete-GTIR
Welling_AL
Gti-r dannyboy
Pulsar500
saddler
davegtirbeast
Colin_Gtir
Girl racer
Bones
TomeiR
Stu
shroom
Whytie
hreggtir
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
johnboy
mikewazowski
GTIR James
johnny gtir
paz
Andy Sunny Gti
BEBB GTIR
GTIRSI
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Aww no stu Sad

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

What did it say pete? Didn't get to read it

shroom

shroom

Great day, had great fun as always and nice to get the car out and running and my first track experience in 6 years of ownership. It missed the 20th anniversary so I had to go shotgun but it was there for the 25th :-) great day and thanks to everyone for making it so much fun.

Didnt get around to speaking to everyone but had a good go lol found it hard to distinguish who the hell people are through forum names haha good to see Pete with my old car going strong what a beast and the Petelesta who is a great laugh.

Cheers for the brake discs Spike didnt need them in the end car was great and my Dad drove like miss daisy around the track so we didnt do any harm to her. I was shouting fucking give it some Gostek Mrs just fking over took you!!!!!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Part 1  25th anniversary meet Rockingham  - Page 12 Image10

Yeah was great meeting/catching up with everyone and yeah we had a right laugh tom was a fantastic day glad i decided to go Very Happy

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

shroom wrote:
Cheers for the brake discs Spike didnt need them in the end  car was great and my Dad drove like miss daisy around the track so we didnt do any harm to her. I was shouting fucking give it some Gostek Mrs just fking over took you!!!!!
piss taker

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Hey I tell you what for 280 bhp that car was going well from where I was stood on pit wall and was looking nice and shiny Gos

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:Hey I tell you what for 280 bhp that car was going well from where I was stood on pit wall and was looking nice and shiny Gos
Thanks bud. Me and matey spent 3 days sorting that paintwork so it was(is) nice that so many people like it Smile

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

Thermal

Thermal

Just got back home after the event, great day out, thanks to Si and Russ for all their efforts, nice to chat with a few fellow Pulsar owners, the cars were awesome on track.

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I really enjoyed the meet guys! It was really good and well worked out by all of you that put the organisation and effort it, you know who you are!! Wink
I really enjoyed the track time and the awards/trophys were a fantastic idea! I look forward to seeing you all at part 2! Great bunch of lads and lasses, both new and old! Smile

PS Mr petelesta.... Hope your going to treat your bird to a proper birthday weekend away now!!..... And the plaque was good, money's well spent! Wink

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Petelesta wrote:Part 1  25th anniversary meet Rockingham  - Page 12 Image10
Thats ace :-)

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I did think it come out well top marks for pete for sorting it out thumbsup

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah was well chuffed with plaque and the bonnet a very thoughtful Thing to do guys and it's really nice to know that some of the work we do is appreciated british

It's a business at end of the day but despite what you may hear from certain people, I regard many of you as friends and that's why I do everything I possibly can in order to keep everyone happy, sometimes things don't always go to plan but I always give 110% in everything I do.
Pulsars have been a huge part of my life for the last 10 years now and I owe everything I have to these little pocket rockets and that's why il drop any other car to get them fixed when owners need us.
As the business grows it gets more and more difficult as demand for work to be done has increased tenfold since we purchased the Dyno, to the point where we have enough work now to last us in to next year so I feel bad when people phone wanting things done and they have to wait months before we can get them in.
Updating our parts has suffered too as I now spend a lot more time in workshop but once I have the right team in place things can then hopefully improve once I have more time to concentrate on other areas
I'm in process of getting in extra staff as can't do it all by myself with a couple apprentices so have someone starting back with us again at end of month who knows these cars almost as well as me and will be a big weight lifted off my shoulders once he's here.
In the meantime though il just have to spread myself thinly and do the best I can to get things done so appologies in advance if it's hard getting hold of me on the phone or parts take a little longer to get out etc etc but doing best I can and working silly hours to make up shortfall that's about all I can do for time being.

Could do with the Geordie lad Johnny moving down here as he would have a job tomorrow, hell I've even offered my step daughter as bait but he's not biting Laughing

Anyways thanks to you all for the mementos it is very much appreciated and will sit proudly on the office wall thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content