Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 1 25th anniversary meet Rockingham

+56
PartyPete
sooni
pulsarmoley
scotty6860
paul edwards
Scrim_R
splmum
Papajohns
dpmc21
houghy_1
LKHtyke
gtir_pimp
gtir.chef
luke s
buckym120
Garnaby
boydy
RussT GTi-R
Kate&tim
ROB_IOW
Thermal
mightydquinn
pulsar23
B19 REK
TOMMYPRU.GTIR
LynseyGTIRGIRL
Spark plug spike
gtirstef
Rally-bredGTI-R
Walgtir
GTI-R-MK
r called jay
Concrete-GTIR
Welling_AL
Gti-r dannyboy
Pulsar500
saddler
davegtirbeast
Colin_Gtir
Girl racer
Bones
TomeiR
Stu
shroom
Whytie
hreggtir
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
johnboy
mikewazowski
GTIR James
johnny gtir
paz
Andy Sunny Gti
BEBB GTIR
GTIRSI
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnboy wrote:
Hope the day went well. Gutted not to make it but got kitchen fitters coming Monday morning and just couldn't get all the preparation work done in time.... Sad

Stu, sorry not to be there to pick up the mug and keyring but let me know what postage is and will get it Paypall across.
Ah. I couldnt remember who was coming and who wasn't. I thought I had to give your to Bob for you to collect it. So he now has it. Sorry.
I had a heavy night on the beer lastnight so couldnt think straight all day Sad

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Any chance you gave mine to Bob as well Stu?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

pulsarmoley wrote:Any chance you gave mine to Bob as well Stu?
Yes mate I did.

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Great day guys, nice to put faces to names! Really is a great little club!

luke s

Totally agree with Pete cracking club and nice car it's given me a lot to think about

johnboy

johnboy

Stu wrote:
johnboy wrote:
Hope the day went well. Gutted not to make it but got kitchen fitters coming Monday morning and just couldn't get all the preparation work done in time.... Sad

Stu, sorry not to be there to pick up the mug and keyring but let me know what postage is and will get it Paypall across.
Ah. I couldnt remember who was coming and who wasn't.  I thought I had to give your to Bob for you to collect it. So he now has it. Sorry.
I had a heavy night on the beer lastnight so couldnt think straight all day Sad

Thanks Stu.
That's no problem, I can pick it up from Bob any time.

Girl racer

Girl racer

It was nice catching up with you all, nice to see so many Pulsars all together, pics to follow Smile

sooni

Ye was great day,I would love to see the bonnet signed from all on bobs wall,shame I couldn't stay till the end,was nice meeting you all guys and special thanks to Simon and Russ for the warm welcome.cheers dimitar

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

It was fooking awesome day nice to meet you guys ant thank ever so much for help with breaking in to my car lol!

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Part 1  25th anniversary meet Rockingham  - Page 11 3088E657-2B72-4930-AD06-DDE44F1647A2_zpsewvlcxxu

Part 1  25th anniversary meet Rockingham  - Page 11 54D4DF27-CEBC-4CD8-AB85-AC6DA2027626_zpsr7ivmm3t

I think these 2 pictures are very fitting for you gostek Razz

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hey it was accident hahahaha suicide

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh dear i would be right in guess the keys where inside ???

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha that jumper Laughing

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

As well as my house keys both wallets etc.... Missus opened a car left her purse with all the stuff on seat and just wanted to put sticker on rear window bit of wind gust just shut the door and because I've got stupid toad alarm well rest is on those photos lol lucky with loads of help from guys we've managed to get the door opened

Papajohns

Hope you all got home in one piece, just landed back in Geordie land,

Great turnout! And a great day! Big thanks to the organizers

And a huge thank you to JohnnyGTi-R for lending me the R, not to mention the track time! My missus will shit a brick when she's that parked on the drive in the morning. Gonna winde her up say iv bought it

Some one wanna start a 25th anniversary picture thread?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just in glad your back ok Dan I will add more tomorrow sleep for me work at 6 am and done over 1000 Mile since Friday and only a few hours sleep

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yes was a brilliant day and thanks to all of you that turned out must have been close to 40 cars later in the day and that's pretty good considering how many are left now.
Huge thanks to first off Si, Russ, stu for sorting this event out without these guys it wouldn't have happened as I've been far too busy lately to find any time to help with organising things, they did a fantastic job including organising trophies etc for best turned out cars just true dedication to this club and its members cheers

Due to working last few days and nights I didn't think I was gonna make the event as was completely done in by Saturday after no sleep for 3 days nights trying to get 2 cars ready for the show but all to no avail with one of them unfortunately as a last minute electrical issue ruled petes car out the game but certainly wasn't for the want of trying by myself, Johnny gtir and the other 2 lads at tots as we all worked flat out through the night to try find the problem and get car done for him, so big thanks once again to Johnny as most would have given up and gone home but he stayed till the bitter end when he himself had a long drive back to Geordie land then back down south to the show again in the morning with his 2 cars, once again true dedication to everyone and everything connected with these cars the guys a true diamond and I personally can't thank him enough for all his help not just for this weekend but for the whole of last year cheers

Last of all I would like to say thanks to all of you who have supported me and my new business with Tots motorsport, it's been a hard slog last few months and were rammed workwise from now till the end of the year.
I never for a minute thought things would be this busy, in some ways it's good but other ways not so good as no time to go out doing the kind of stuff we did today which is what it's all about and that's enjoying the cars in the environment they were originally built for, it's the taking part that counts and you all did that today.

First time I've driven a pulsar on track for what seems like an eternity and i forgot how much fun these little cars can be. The car I took was pretty much standard other than a forged engine running around 320bhp with stock brakes, suspension and fmic but she handled impeccably and never skipped a beat all day on track other than the point of brakes being non existant which was fun for the passengers who came in the car with me Laughing  so goes to prove you don't need all the expensive bits to have some real fun!

Roll on part 2 of the 25th anniversary in a months time which is the Nissan show at donnington park will be another fantastic event I'm sure thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Ryds

Great day. Really looking forward to be part of the pulsar meets and being part of a great group of people. I will be owning one soon with the help of you guys and some cash lol.

Thank you all once again.

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Glad to read everyone had a great time and the day was a success - well done all !!
Sorry i couldnt make it to join you but with a strong club like this and all the great members there will be plenty more meets in the future which i look forward to attending.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Right massive thanks to all and everyone who attended this and helped make it happen and stickers and awards.I won't name names as will be here all day but we all know and everyone counts so thanks to everyone who turned up. 

Personal thanks to bob I would never big someone up but I don't care what no few idiot's say the guy dedication to the cars and helping members is second to none. Being down there makes you realise how much effort goes in work paperwork etc phone calls. So anyone be patient if your getting work done or waiting on a reply pm phone call etc. Bob n Clair know this but it's like having a second set of parents and a second home. Love spending time down there learning from bob and working along side him 

Last of all soz if I missed anyone yesterday for a bit banter or saying hello or bye so many people and stuff going on and big thanks to my mate Dan papa johns for passing on some of his track driving skills and spike plugging the lap top in to the car. Pete leister for gifts stu for stickers ( I need to pay u) as I say list is endless 

Any stickers polo shirts availible ?

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep brill day guys & gals Laughing & was realy worth the nightmare with my car over tha past 2 weeks! Sorry Johnny & spike Laughing

Realy enjoyed it & was realy good to meet new people & put names to faces & cars lol... Sorry if I didn't get to speak to all of you but, its hard to remember who everyone is... But never the less all a great bunch of guys & make the forum & pulsar world a good place to be Smile

And well done to Si, Russ, for organising it all & making it a good day! & everyone else involved! & well done to all that won awards & Bob for being the helpful guy he is & being awarded the signed bonnet & plaque... As johnny says, like a second mum & dad Bob & Clare & always enjoy being down there! thumbsup

All in all a good day as usual & hopefully see you all at the next event Wink

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Stu wrote:
pulsarmoley wrote:Any chance you gave mine to Bob as well Stu?
Yes mate I did.

Smashing thumbsup

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

A great day out, again well done to all those that helped out to get the day sorted and all those that attended it's what makes this forum what it is today cheers

Hope everybody got back home ok and the AA or RAC weren't needed lol!

What did you all think of the plaque ?

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Petelesta wrote:What did you all think of the plaque ?
I didnt see it Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum