Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nismo Engine/gbox mounts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Empty Nismo Engine/gbox mounts 21st October 2014, 11:48 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Hi Guys,

I'm after the following mounts for the engine and gearbox if anyone has them lying about or knows the location of some.

http://jdmaccessories.com.au/?product=nismo-engine-mounts-all-models-inside

Thanks.

11321-RS230 Nissan – Pulsar GTiR RNN14 Rear Pulsar GTiR -RNN14
11221-RS230 Nissan – Pulsar GTiR RNN14 Front Left Pulsar GTiR – RNN14
11211-RS230 Nissan – Pulsar GTiR RNN14 Front Right Pulsar GTiR RNN14
Attachments
Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Attachmentimgres.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(6 Kb) Downloaded 9 times

2Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Empty Re: Nismo Engine/gbox mounts 21st October 2014, 3:58 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Are these the solid rubber type?

Ive a few in my spares but i don't think a complete set.

3Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Empty Re: Nismo Engine/gbox mounts 21st October 2014, 8:37 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Hey grim. Would you have a front engine mount drivers side ? Mine is pretty banged up.

4Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Empty Re: Nismo Engine/gbox mounts 21st October 2014, 8:59 pm

grim_d

grim_d

I'll need go check mate and don't know when I will next be there.

Unless you specifically want the nismo ones you can effectively make your own solid mount/repair a standard mount by filling the gaps in the mount with a polyurethane sealant/adhesive, like the black seam sealer that comes in a tube, tiger seal is one brand.

5Nismo Engine/gbox mounts Empty Re: Nismo Engine/gbox mounts 22nd October 2014, 12:55 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Cheers man. No rush. I have a full set just wanting a replacement for the one explained.

Trying to keep her all original ; )

Let me know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum