Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel abit better now

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feel abit better now  Empty Feel abit better now 9th October 2014, 7:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The bloody R just held its own tonight merc amg g65 jeep the little r was getting everything it had but just looked ther bi turbo and 557 bhp and something said 612 bhp so

2Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 9th October 2014, 8:01 pm

Sparkie

Well done it's the little moments that make the hard work/ tlc on them
all worthwhile.

3Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 9th October 2014, 8:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice one johnny .... Cool

4Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 9th October 2014, 8:13 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Well done mate. Makes the effort and $ worth it Smile

5Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 9th October 2014, 8:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Tell you what i struggled the thing could shift was in a drift off roundabout trying to keep it floored and pull straight to keep up the guy knew how to drive it or they have go cart handling for a big jeep

6Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 10th October 2014, 1:32 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Nice 1 Johnny... Your R must be like mine, go's ok when your not racing anything but as soon as she sees competition, its like she gains 100BHP as she dousnt want to lose Laughing

Still a shame that merc SLS didn't want to play with you, me & spark plug spike on the motorway on way home from the RR day... That would of been abit of fun Wink

7Feel abit better now  Empty Re: Feel abit better now 10th October 2014, 5:53 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

He did get away in the end it was wet spray everywher and having no heaters and not fitted the relay for my heated screen it was steamed up but he would of done me in anways gaz it was bloody quick i was doing a few dodgy manovers etc past mine and the cars limits over roundabouts etc just to stay with it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum