Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How does it make you feel when.....

+5
Mr B
nomad
Stu
PartyPete
DC313
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How does it make you feel when..... Empty How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 3:04 pm

DC313

DC313

You see your old car pop up on ebay again.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancia-delta-integrale-16v-/231778236566?hash=item35f70f3896:g:0s0AAOSwf-VWZ3D~

I bought this back in 07/08 did a shed load of work on it, sold it around 2010/11 with about 80k miles on and now its poped up again.

Just with some dodgily recovered seats, some 'interesting' looking extra controls on the centre consol, and someones put some TH2's on it.

2How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 4:10 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

You've no idea how hard I just drooled over this! Looks awesome! I've seen my old red pulsar recently, brings back happy memories (and some sad)

3How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 4:10 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I like like the delta..

Richard on here is selling one of my old gtirs.
I didnt realise it was one of mine at first. The registration looked familiar but the car didn't.
When I checked I almost pissed my pants lol
Made me happy it was still around..

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 4:52 pm

shroom

shroom

Yeah thats your age Stu your getting on a bit maybe its time for a nappy you dont want to be pissing yourself too much

5How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 5:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive always wanted a delta intergrale ...looks a clean car ...

6How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 5:18 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

shroom wrote:Yeah thats your age Stu your getting on a bit maybe its time for a nappy you dont want to be pissing yourself too much
Laughing
Age catches up with us all mate haha

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

7How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 6:04 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

If you think pulsars are unreliable & a pita to work on then don't get a intergrale lol .
look very nice but that about it really, handling quite balance but nothing else good.

8How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 7:46 pm

shroom

shroom

Yeah Christ I will be 25 in feb might be able to insure my car now instead of using Johnnys plates

9How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 10th December 2015, 10:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It's ok plenty more reg's on the other 4 cars to use.

10How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 7:19 am

DC313

DC313

As I basically did a full rebuild on it, it didnt seem to have any reliabily issues in my ownership.

It wasnt toooo bad to work on, just abit rust buckety so did lots of welding on it (Sills and front floor).

The main bits that stick in my mine were having to strip the front OS suspension to get the alternator out undoing bolts hugging the wing, and having to fill the transfer box up with oil through the dipstick tube......

Like you guys say, think it's a great looking car, handleings ok, but even chipped up and running abit more boost they're not massively fast.

The price for evo 1's and 2's have gone through the roof recently so it be interesting to see what it sells for!

For me it reminds me of some fun times that were had, but dont think I could ever buy an old car back, as there was a reason I sold it in the 1st place...

11How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 7:54 am

Thermal

Thermal

I tried doing a DVLA vehicle check on some of my old cars, very sad as most are now relegated to the scrap bin. 280ZX, Cortina 1600E, Mk1 Cortina V8, very sad, wish they were up for sale, but as with the Lancia nostalgia is a powerful thing, reality a different matter.

12How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 5:49 pm

shroom

shroom

johnny gtir wrote:It's ok plenty more reg's on the other 4 cars to use.

Do you think you would ever add more to the collection? I know you did mention the audi rs

13How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 7:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What pictures of you or cars or both lol. Bike is next on the list mate ready for summer. Want a house aswell so god knows

14How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 8:47 pm

shroom

shroom

Haha well if you want more pictures of me I have plenty in my portfolio for you.

Yeah just brought a house myself no garage though boohiss

15How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 9:11 pm

johnny gtir wrote:What pictures of you or cars or both lol. Bike is next on the list mate ready for summer. Want a house aswell so god knows

thought about a bike myself a few years ago
round our way theres far too many fuckwits with bikes and far too many audi's so changed my mind

16How does it make you feel when..... Empty Re: How does it make you feel when..... 11th December 2015, 11:13 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Have always had a soft spot for these, but have also heard about the reliability issues. My work mate has one, been off road for over 4 years trying to fix the damn thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum