Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 inch exhaust and turbo elbow Empty 3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow 5th October 2014, 8:05 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

As the title says I am after a full 3 inch stainless exhaust, and also a 3 turbo elbow.

23 inch exhaust and turbo elbow Empty Re: 3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow 5th October 2014, 9:07 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What turbo you running is it still in stock position mate ? ( i just sold my spare full system inc elbow) might be worth getting one made any plans for track etc for db few things to think of mate. Alot of 3inch systems i see with certain boxes fitted to keep noise down are more restrictive than a goose or similar

33 inch exhaust and turbo elbow Empty Re: 3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow 5th October 2014, 9:37 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Possibly may have one
Won't know till mid week

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

43 inch exhaust and turbo elbow Empty Re: 3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow 7th October 2014, 10:53 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

It's going for a final map Saturday, the guy said id be better with a full 3 inch instead of the 2 and a half I have atm! I will be going on track yes (donnington in November) so how would I go about keeping the noise to an acceptable level? If you could let me know bob that would be great ta

53 inch exhaust and turbo elbow Empty Re: 3 inch exhaust and turbo elbow 14th October 2014, 2:28 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Any news on this bob?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum